Profile for D. Henderson > Reviews

Content by D. Henderson

D. Henderson (West Dunbartonshire, Scotland)

Metal Earth Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer
Metal Earth Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product albeit quite fiddly, 13 Jan. 2016
Fantastic product albeit quite fiddly, quite a lot of patience is required but it pays off in the end

Photive BTH3 Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headphones with Built-in Mic and 12 Hour Battery Includes Hard Travel Case

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product!, 13 Jan. 2016
Fantastic quality at twice the price, my only criticism is the non flush headband, it curves out slightly making the headphones look like princess leia's hair buns.

Heat in a Click Pleasure Reusable Heating Pad (Colour Varies)
Heat in a Click Pleasure Reusable Heating Pad (Colour Varies)
Offered by Amazing Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped me out, 26 April 2009
I bought this pack when I was having back trouble and I have to say I was very impressed, the speed in which the pack heats up its quite unbelievable and the temperature is just right.
The only issue I had was how to reset the pack. Basically you have to boil it for 10 minutes or so to reset it back to its liquid form. This is all very well and good for the small version of the heat and click but trying to find a pot big enough to accommodate the crystallized pack was a bit of a pain.
Apart from that though I'm happy with the results and pleased with my purchase