Profile for Mrs. Lynn Holder > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Lynn Holder

Mrs. Lynn Holder "Vampyra" (Wales)

The Deep [DVD]
The Deep [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Nesbitt
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of TV licence money, 8 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Deep [DVD] (DVD)
My goodness it doesnt get much worse than this. Utter rubbish, poor James Nesbitt must have been very skint to have done this. Minnie Driver's acting stinks and the plot is so far fetched its unreal. I cant believe the BBC has te nerve to put this out on DVD!!!

Dog Fashion: Haute Couture for Your Hound
Dog Fashion: Haute Couture for Your Hound
by Susie Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 7 Sep 2010
Had I known there were no patterns I wouldnt have bought it. Its just a book with photos of dogs in clothes!!! BEWARE

The Knitted Teddy Bear: Make Your Own Heirloom Toys, with Dozens of Patterns for Unique Clothing
by Sandra Polley
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute!, 7 Sep 2010
This book is wonderful and the patterns are easy/moderate. The bears will appeal to young and old and I cannot prasie this book enough. A++++++++

Twinkle's Town & Country Knits
Twinkle's Town & Country Knits
by Wenlan Chia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab chunky knits, 7 Jun 2010
OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK. All patterns are chunky, some using 4 yarns at a time, alternatives are given although they are American. Not too difficult but I would say for the more adventurous knitter because of the amount of yarns on the go. Well laid out, beauifully photographed. Cant wait to start knitting!

Haiku Knits
Haiku Knits
by Tanya Alpert

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool unusual knits, 7 Jun 2010
This review is from: Haiku Knits (Hardcover)
I love this book, lovely patterns, great photos and instructions. Cant wait to start some!

Domiknitrix
Domiknitrix
by Jennifer Stafford
Price: 13.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Good "How to" section thats all, 21 Aug 2007
This review is from: Domiknitrix (Paperback)
I was very disapointed with this book, the paper used feels quite cheap. The knitting guide at the front is quite thorough (nearly half the book), but thats not why I bought the book. The patterns are quite difficult and obscure (I didn't expect run of the mill stuff)but most of these designs I wouldn't wear. Aimed at the under 25's me thinks!!