Profile for Jimmy Harris > Reviews

Content by Jimmy Harris

Jimmy Harris "Jim" (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bolle TRACPSJ Tracker Safety Goggles - Vented Yellow
Bolle TRACPSJ Tracker Safety Goggles - Vented Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Top safety goggles. Innit., 27 Aug. 2015
Great eye protection. I use them when I'm grinding metal. Very comfortable, wrap around eye protection and I've not had them mist up. The only downside.....you will look like Ali G when you wear them. :-)

Modern Welsh Dictionary: A guide to the living language
Modern Welsh Dictionary: A guide to the living language
by Gareth King

5.0 out of 5 stars fi cariad fy cefndryd Cymraeg, 17 Jan. 2015
Mae'r geiriadur yn wych . Byddwn yn argymell hyn i unrhyw un . Mae'r hofrennydd got ei hun yn dal i fyny yn y mwnci spew . Lwc ddrwg y nachos llosgi .

Overcoming Anger and Irritability, 1st Edition: A Self-help Guide using Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (Age of Legends)

1.0 out of 5 stars AAAAAHHHGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!, 16 Jan. 2015
AAAAAHHHGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

THIS KIND OF BOOK INFURIATES ME. I CAN'T STAND THIS PATRONISING 'SELF HELP'. I AM BESIDE MYSELF WITH ANGER. IF ONLY THERE WAS A WAY TO CONTROL MY UNCONTROLABLE IRRITABILITY.

Staedtler 526B30 Rasoplast vinyl eraser, EACH
Staedtler 526B30 Rasoplast vinyl eraser, EACH
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like magic, 21 Aug. 2014
This is impressive. I had made some light carbon marks on my paper with a 'pencil'. The marks I made were erroneous. I deliberated for some days until a friend recommended that I applied this 'eraser'. With some gentle rubbing the aforementioned marks quickly disappeared before my eyes. I DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS IS ACHIEVED. But it is effective and hence I award 5 *****

Ruler Plastic Shatter-resistant 10ths 16ths/inch and Millimetres 300mm Light Blue Tint L16025 (1 item)
Offered by Oliver Jacobs Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars If I ruled the world....., 23 May 2014
If I ruled the world.....it would be with this ruler. Get it? Ruled. Ruler.
Anyways, joking aside if I ever want to scribe a straight line or take a measurement or give the wife a cheeky tap on the backside, then this is what I reach for.

Religious Icon / Jesus / Saints Wooden Bracelet
Religious Icon / Jesus / Saints Wooden Bracelet
Offered by Zuluf Holy Land Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Mar. 2014
If you have taken the time to search for a Religious Icon / Jesus / Saints Wooden Bracelet then you must be after something SO specific that a review surely won't sway your decision. Anyways, you won't be disappointed with this. Full of iddy biddy pictures of the big J himself. This was a gift for a great friend who wears it every day.....religiously.

Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Transparent Red
Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Transparent Red
Offered by TMB Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a trolley god!, 14 Mar. 2014
This item is superb:
1) You never need to have a quid on you.
2) You get a great feeling of smug b*stard when you use it.
3) You can help strangers without change who then think you are a total trolley wizard.
4) When you are finished you can just leave your trolley where it is. This a) saves energy returning the trolley (great for the lazy) and b) helps to keep the trolley wallys employed.
5) It probably annoys Tesco which can only be a good thing.
6) It's red. So it's fast. Like a Ferrari.
7) Run out of ideas now but that's a 7.
8) Here's an 8.
9) Bye then.

Mono EFX 365 Jet Black DJ Pack
Mono EFX 365 Jet Black DJ Pack
Offered by Audio Impact Torino

5.0 out of 5 stars Be aware, 15 Jan. 2014
Lovely made bag but don't make the same mistake I did. I misread this as 'jet pack' and after jumping from the roof of my house I am currently in traction with 2 broken legs, a fractured pelvis, 6 broken ribs and concusion. I'm now thinking that jet packs haven't been invented yet.

Smiffy's Fever Mini Top Hat
Smiffy's Fever Mini Top Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my tiny tiny head, 29 Dec. 2013
I have a very tiny eeny weeny little head so this was a perfect purchase to complete my wedding outfit. I removed the veil and looked quite the picture in my little Mothercare morning suit.

German Harry Super-Sandwich Wheat Bread Sliced - 1 x 750 g
German Harry Super-Sandwich Wheat Bread Sliced - 1 x 750 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Oct. 2013
You will really like this. In my opinion this really is the best thing since sliced bread. Oh, hang on....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3