Profile for ollie blue > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Very Best of Gilbert O'Sullivan - A Singer & His Songs
The Very Best of Gilbert O'Sullivan - A Singer & His Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nostalgia, 14 Aug. 2015
Ah Gilbert O Sullivan,as a kid growing up in London in the early 70s,he was always on the radio and Top of the Pops.I thought he was always underrated in his native Ireland,but in England he was loved as a genuine pop star of the time,with beautiful lyrics and music,i cant honestly say he penned a bad song.If you are from the same era as i am and did'nt get to buy any of his great songs,then this is perfect way to get all his songs on one cd.Highly recommended.

The Babadook [DVD]
The Babadook [DVD]
Dvd ~ Essie Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 13 July 2015
This review is from: The Babadook [DVD] (DVD)
For me this film was a little disappointing,after all the hype it kinda let me down a bit.I can't say to much without spoiling it for others.I found it a bit slow,as i said this is just my opinion every one has a different take on movies.Put it this way you could take a chance on this one,but you wont want to watch it again.

The Pyramid [DVD]
The Pyramid [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ashley Hinshaw

4.0 out of 5 stars A touch of Hammer, 13 July 2015
This review is from: The Pyramid [DVD] (DVD)
I rather enjoyed this movie,it was actually better than i thought.The story was quite good,alright a little out there,but i've seen a lot of horror movies with worse scenarios.The acting was good.The ending was also good,but if like me the minute the films over you just stop playing,do'nt let the credits roll (or fast forward).Any way just sit back and enjoy it,if you like this type of genre you'll like this.

Lionheart
Lionheart

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 7 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Lionheart (Vinyl)
I never got this album when it originally came out,in fact the only record i ever owned by Kate was the 7'' single 'Army Dreamers',so this was completely new to me.I really enjoyed the album and will be looking for more of her records on vinyl,if you want to start you're own collection of Kate Bush records this aint a bad place to start.Not to many hits on it with the exception of 'Wow',but don't let that put you off.

Keep Calm and Launch Vipers T Shirt (Men's Black , Red or Navy S - XXL) (XX-Large, Navy-Blue)
Offered by 6 TEE NINERS

5.0 out of 5 stars cool T, 15 Oct. 2014
I can't say a lot as this is a x-mas pres for my soon,what i can say is,fast delivery and T-shirt is of good quality.thans

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cool t-shirt, 7 May 2014
i chose this rating because,its just a very good t-shirt.Colours are vibrant,and it is a funny shirt.I would recommend this to any one with a sense of humour and of any age.

Shameless Sexploitation Boxset [DVD] (Love Goddess of the Cannibals, Satan's Baby Doll & The Beast in Space)
Dvd ~ Sirpa Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 4 Sept. 2013
I realy enjoyed these movies,they reminded me of the old Hammer films,only a bit more raunchy.Only one of the films were dubbed in English,but the other two with sub tittles didn't take any thing away from the enjoyment.Any one who likes the grainy movies from the 70's will like these.

Psychedelic Pill
Psychedelic Pill

5.0 out of 5 stars good times, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Psychedelic Pill (Audio CD)
I'm a huge fan of old Neil,and when I got this album,i was hoping for some vintage Young,and boy we got it.Its greate to see Crazy Horse on the album,i think he dose some of his best stuff with the boys,and even though there's some over indulgence on some of the tracks,its just typical Neil Young,good time's.

Nightflight To Venus
Nightflight To Venus

5.0 out of 5 stars greate album, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Nightflight To Venus (Vinyl)
Ok back in the day I,like many of my age were listening to Thin Lizzy,Queen,Pink Floyd,well you get the pitcher,and we would never have listened to Boney M never mind buy an album of there's.Yes they had a couple of catchy songs you'd here on the radio but that was it.I just like'd the title of the album and I new 'Rasputin','Brown girl in the ring',and 'Rivers of Babylon,so I took a chance,and i'm delighted I did,you never appreciate how good this album is until you sit down and just enjoy it.I would highly recommend this album to any one like me who thought it was naff to own a 'Boney M' album,try this one,i think you'll like ti.

KURSAAL FLYERS - LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW - 7 INCH VINYL / 45
KURSAAL FLYERS - LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW - 7 INCH VINYL / 45

5.0 out of 5 stars happy tune, 26 Jun. 2013
well I hadn't heard this song in a long time,so I thought i'd give it a go.The song is so reminiscent of the old 50/60's and the story line of the song is kinda funny but good.So that's it,if want to have a little chuckle and feel good,then i'd sugest this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4