ARRAY(0xabe18fe4)

Fire & Fortune
Fire & Fortune
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning album, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fire & Fortune (MP3 Download)
Beautiful mixture of traditional & original songs from this fabulous duo. If you get a chance to see them live - grab it!

Hedonism
Hedonism
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 4 Oct 2010
This review is from: Hedonism (Audio CD)
I was actually nervous before listening to this album. Bellowhead are an amazing live band & I don't feel that the previous two Albums have captured the energy and excitement. Just listening to Hedonism now with a huge smile on my face though - I think they've managed it this time! I was also a bit worried that the band may go stale, sticking to exactly the same format to please the fans. There is plenty new in this album though and I think that with the great reviews it has recieved in the mainstream press, a lot new fans will be born....

Puppy Training the Guide Dogs Way
Puppy Training the Guide Dogs Way
by Julia Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 8 July 2010
This is a fabulous book, which I've recommended to lots of people getting puppies. I'm a puppy walker for Guide Dogs, and found this book invaluable while training our first pup.

Creative Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player With In-Built Speaker - Blue
Creative Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player With In-Built Speaker - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love love this machine, 2 July 2008
I'm afraid I havn't tried the radio, so I can't commment on it, but this machine has changed my life! I can't use headphones due to tinitus and can't read books, so I was glued to the sofa before listening to audio books. This machine has such a fabulous speaker and I take it everywhere with me. I cannot recommend it highly enough if you want to listen to audio books.

A Hopeless Romantic
A Hopeless Romantic
by Harriet Evans
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars cliched predictable and really brilliant!, 6 Feb 2008
This review is from: A Hopeless Romantic (Paperback)
I really really enjoyed this book. I agree with everyone saying that it was full of cliches and was predictable, but I was hooked and enjoyed every minute of it. It was nice and long, but I didn't think that it needed editing down. Great as it was :-)

Somewherer Near Paterson
Somewherer Near Paterson
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful, 5 Sep 2007
I had the pleasure of being introduced to Richard Shindell's music at the Shrewbury folk festival this year and many of the songs he played were on this album. The lyrics are mesmerising and "Wisteria" brought a tear to my eye. Highly recommended.

Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Butter Dish Blue
Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Butter Dish Blue
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this butter dish (a trifle over the top though the title might seem!), 15 Jun 2007
I recieved one of these for Christmas and it makes me smile whenever I use it. It feels lovely and is designed beautifully. Highly recommended.

Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 1+: First Sentences: Pack (6 books, 1 of each title)
Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 1+: First Sentences: Pack (6 books, 1 of each title)
by Roderick Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Feb 2007
I'm a retired teacher (through ill health) and this is by far the best reading scheme I have come across. I'm using it alongside the schools reading scheme with my little boy and he absolutely loves it.

Highly recommended. The stories are lovely and children get very attached to the characters.