Profile for Oliver > Reviews

Web Design In Easy Steps 5th Edition
Web Design In Easy Steps 5th Edition
by Sean McManus

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 10 July 2013
This book is very good, and for beginners. I did find however it was more about the theory of constructing of a web site, rather than construction of the site itself.
Although a good read, the book was not detailed enough for me, nor did it include the level of code examples required for me to pass BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma courses, try "HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites" book instead, very helpful.

HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
by Jon Duckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 July 2013
I am currently on the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma IT course, and taking 3 units in Html and CSS. This book, wow, fantastic, explains perfectly in English, provides code examples and what the page should look like when scripted.
Great job

Electric Shock Pen Joke Gag Prank Trick Funny Toy Gift BuyinCoins
Electric Shock Pen Joke Gag Prank Trick Funny Toy Gift BuyinCoins
Offered by Pelicanshop

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 10 July 2013
The product broke, just while screwing it in. The plastic is very weak and nimble while the screw cap itself is very difficult to do based on this. I spent 10 minutes just trying to do the pen up, only to have the plastic snap.
I thought this would be a big deal, the pen would still work, it just had a hold missing out the plastic..... Only to find, this didn't work either.
You really do get what you pay for, this product is cheap yes, because it is awful.

DIRECT2U Red Laser Pointer Pen 1mW LATEST MODEL
DIRECT2U Red Laser Pointer Pen 1mW LATEST MODEL
Offered by cheap4uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 7 May 2013
This product came broken, which I can accept for the price you pay, some products are damaged in the post, or are manufactured faulty etc etc.
However, upon trying to make contact with the seller numerous times, I heard nothing from them, not even a reply "We received you email and are dealing with your request" sort of thing. Although possible, packets of data are rarely corrupted when sent across a network, so the 4 emails I sent, I am sure they received atleast one of them.

So I have paid for a faulty product and no compensation has been made, thanks "DIRECT2U".