Profile for Happy Bunny > Reviews

Content by Happy Bunny
Top Reviewer Ranking: 53

Happy Bunny
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser 200 ml
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 19 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the 3rd Murad product Mrs C has tested for the Vine programme and like the others it is very good, but pricey.

My wife suffers from blocked pores and skin outbreaks after using some make-up products. This Murad cleanser is the best my wife has tried and has had a very clear effect on her skin. The product itself is very rich and you only need a small amount, which means a small tube will last quite a while. It has a slight hint of orange on application. It cleanses deeply and effectively and as I have already said is my wife's favourite cleanser.

Whilst its not the cheapest it is of very good qulaity and I am happy to recommend it.

STOGA Newest Support SIM Card Bluetooth Smart Watch GSM Phone Wristwatch Sweatproof Independent Smartphone for Android and IOS (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch For the Money, 17 Mar. 2016
I was given this watch by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second Smart Watch I have tried and tested, as such I had very few prior expectations when testing the watch. You get a watch, charging cable and brief user manual. thank goodness it is intuitive to use. The watch has numerous functions including, a phone, a 1.3MP Camera, Call History, Time & Date, Alarm, Pedometer and an Anti Theft function....to name but a few. This is a great feature packed watch. The battery appears to last around 3 hours in use and the advertised stand by time is 100 hours. The watch itself appears to be well made and robust and at £50 price level it appears to offer incredible value.

Syncing the phone was easy and took about 20 seconds.

Once working, the phone has been easy to use and if playing music, it offers great sound.

Overall, it is easy to use and offers great functionality. I am happy to recommend this watch.

Pictek Energy-Saving Portable Semiconductor Dehumidifier with Full-Water Reminder Compact Size for Cupboard Closet Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compact Unit, 4 Mar. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

The rear window screen shattered in my car during one f the storms late last year. The only company my insurance would allow me to use could not fix the window for 6 days.....which was ridiculous. In those six days the window had to be secured with cardboard and polythene. This meant water seeped into the car through the cracks in the temporary repair. The result was that the car steamed up very quickly and I had a damp smell in the car. I bought a dehumidifier at JTF, which was a bag of crystals, which was suspended in a plastic box. This removed quite a lot of water, but the car needed a better solution. When this little beauty came along I was happy to test it on the car to see if it made the situation better.

What can I say about this unit? It appears to be well made, its small and not designed for large rooms, but for something like my car, its perfect. I set it up on the back seat and within 2 days it drew about 300ml of water. The car does not steam up with as much water on the windows and the whole car feels much drier. The unit itself has been very easy to use, plug in, turn on and once its full a light comes on, empty the chamber and off it goes again. It really is that simple. It also has an auto cut off, so once the chamber is full it stops working. Its very quiet in operation and can be used in a bedroom. Overall its a very good product.

This unit works and it works very well. I am happy to give it a Highly Recommended review.

Coredy N300 Mini WiFi Range Extender/ Access Point / Router with External Antennas (Coredy E300)
Offered by Coredy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 Mar. 2016
Living in a house with very thick floors, we have suffered no end of dead WiFi spots. When this came up for review I jumped at the chance to try it. Firstly set up was soooo very easy, I had to press a button and it took 1 minute to connect to the router. Once connected, you can plug it into the electrical socket where WiFi reception is very poor and it boosted the signal in that area. The signal is now 5 bars in all areas of the house. It gives a slightly slower speed than the main router, but for our purposes it is not really noticeable.

Overall this is an easy to use product, which works. I am happy to recommend it.

GreeGear RAZ RC CAR 1/18 High Speed Fast Race Cars RC SCALE RTR Racing 4WD ELECTRIC POWER BUGGY W/2.4G Radio Remote control Off Road Truck Powersport Roadster-blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car, 4 Mar. 2016
I received this item directly from the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

Like every little boy I dreamed of owning a remote control car as a child. My parents bought me a yellow taxi in about 1978. It had two functions forward and spin around, which controlled by a one button remote control. I can remember spending hours and hours playing with it in the kitchen. Today remote control cars have come a long long way since that simple taxi and this car has so many features built in.

It comes in a wonderful presentation box and looks fantastic if it were presented as a gift. It is clearly well made and whilst its not big and heavy it is made from quality materials. The motor built into it makes it incredibly fast and it can go 50mph. The suspension units, which are almost independent of the car, are made up of mini shock absorbers which allow the car to do stunts, run over rugged ground and due to the way the shocks absorb the motions, little damage is done to the actual car. I fired it off a ramp at high speed, it landed and just continued.....no damage done. The shell of the car is supposedly made from high quality PVC which is very tough. I have played with the car and turned it over at high speed and no damage has been done to the shell. The large rubber tyres allow it to grip in all conditions and if using in mud, they clean very easily. I have had no loss of traction in the mud or when using on a marble floor. The remote control is very easy to use and within about 15 minutes I had perfected most of the capabilities of the car via the remote. The only downside is that the re-chargeable batteries only last about 12 minutes and then need about 3 hours of charge. I would have preferred longer lasting batteries.

Overall this is a great car and one that I am happy to Highly Recommend even at the selling price of £99.99.

Pictek Mini Air Dehumidifier 500ml Capacity ( Max. 250ml/Day ) Compact Portable Low Energy and Silent Home Dehumidifiers Moisture Absorber Dryer for Damp Mould Moisture in Kitchen Bedroom Caravan Office Wardrobe Car Garage-White by
Offered by YongTop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compact Unit, 4 Mar. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

Stoga Dtrainer 2.4Ghz 4CH RC Quadcopter 360 degree Remote Drone High Speed Rotation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Copter, 29 Feb. 2016
I was sent this Copter by the manufacturer to test and keep in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third copter I have tested and this has to be one of my favourites so far. It weighs very little, which is a problem if flying outside, as the wind can blow it in all directions, so one must be careful when and where it is being flown. It comes in a nice presentation box and would look great if given as a gift. The box contains the copter with camera, remote control, a.3.7V 550mAh Lithium Battery, a USB charging cable, 4 spare propeller blades, a Wifi receiver and a small screwdriver for repairs. The company can also issue additional instructions via an email, explaining how to set the copter up and additional contact information if you have problems. Many of the set up issues have now been resolved on this model, which were present in the previous model. Once working it takes a bit of getting used to, to control the unit. It can do 360 degree turns and is incredibly manoeuvrable. It can also be controlled from a smartphone instead of the remote control. The camera is an 0.3MP camera and it captures 640 x 480 resolution video and still photographs which can be stored on your smartphone. Whilst I have had this product only a short while and I am still experimenting with it, I have found it to be fun to use. Flying it does take time and I am sure with practice it will become a lot easier.

Overall this is a great product, well made with incredible functionality. The camera is great and the manoeuvrability is phenomenal. Whilst this is not the cheapest Copter out there, it must be one of the best made for the price. I am therefore happy to Highly Recommend it.

Stoga Funkey Bubble Ball without Pump
Stoga Funkey Bubble Ball without Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Large Beach Ball, 29 Feb. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review

The item comes in a box and contains a small electric pump and a clear bubble which needs blowing up. The idea behind it, is that you take the pump, blow the clear ball up and its a bit like a giant beach ball. Its that simple. Whilst the kids we gave it to have a great time, its a bit pricey for what it is and once played with, it has limited use, until you wanted more very large beach ball type of game. The big advantage is that it stores very easily.

Overall it appears to be well made and I am happy to recommend it, if you want a very large clear beach ball.

Belle Azul Spa Pedicure Kit -  Complete 4 Piece Home Pedicure Kit With Hard Skin Removing Gel, Metal Callus Scraper, Double Sided Foot File and Hydrating Foot Cream.
Belle Azul Spa Pedicure Kit - Complete 4 Piece Home Pedicure Kit With Hard Skin Removing Gel, Metal Callus Scraper, Double Sided Foot File and Hydrating Foot Cream.
Offered by Beauty Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, 29 Feb. 2016
I was sent this product by the manufacturer to test in exchange for an honest review.

The package arrived very quickly and looks well made. Its a complete kit in one box. It comes with, gel, cream which is made up of vitamin E oil and argan oil, a pumice type scrapper and a small nail file/cuticle remover instrument.

To use you need to wet your feet, apply the hard skin removing gel, wait a couple of minutes scrap the feet with the metal callus remover, finally use the hydrating foot cream. Doing this leaves the feet feeling soft and clean.

All the gels are made from 100% natural products including argan oil, aloe vera & tea tree. The smell the creams give off are not overpowering. Instructions are included with the products.

I am happy to Highly Recommend this set and I think it offers great value.

Vax Steam Switch Steam Cleaner, 0.6 Litre, 1600 W, Green/White
Vax Steam Switch Steam Cleaner, 0.6 Litre, 1600 W, Green/White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great on Tiles and Marble, 29 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the first Steam Mop I have ever tried, but not the first Vax product I have tested. I find Vax products reasonably well made, offer very good value, but lack the small quality touches of the more expensive brands, such as Dyson.

This product has to be assembled form the box. You simply click in place the handle and you are already to go. It comes with a jug designed to fill the water tank of the mop and once full you are ready to go. We tested it on a tiled kitchen floor and it cleaned it with absolute ease and left no wet patches. It is so much easier than using a mop and water. The bathroom floors are once again marble, but it cleaned them yet again with ease and left them relatively dry. All in all on the two floors we tried, this mop not only cleaned them very well, but left no residue nor water.

Overall this is a great, low cost product which works on tiles and marble. I am happy to Recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20