Profile for Happy Bunny > Reviews

Content by Happy Bunny
Top Reviewer Ranking: 56

Happy Bunny
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Makeblock mBot 2.4G Version Scratch Programmable Robot
Makeblock mBot 2.4G Version Scratch Programmable Robot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Set, 11 Jun. 2016
I received this kit from the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

As a child I loved Lego and Mechano and spent hours playing with it. As I got older and Lego advanced by adding motors, gears and cogs to some sets, my passion for the bricks grew. To fast forward a few years and to be offered this set as a older child/teen would have been incredible....a dream come true. The set comes with many different bits and pieces, far too many to copy from the product description. In essence this is a robot kit, which you build using the instructions. It comes with two DC motors, so your model can move by use of the motors and small tank tracks. The set comes with everything you need for assembly, screwdrivers, wrench and allen keys. Whilst the instructions are clear, I would not recommend this set for young children. The complexity of the design means it is suitable for children 9 years and above. So far I have assembled the model and used the Bluetooth capability to use my smartphone as the remote control without any issues.

Overall this is a great set for children 9 years and above. I am therefore happy to highly recommend the set for anyone wanting to build a remote control robot.

Mitre Max Professional Match Football - White/Red/Black/Fifa App, Size 5
Mitre Max Professional Match Football - White/Red/Black/Fifa App, Size 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but......, 11 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When this item arrived in the post it came in a very large brown box, even though it was partially deflated. Once opened I found a football in cellophane. This was quite disappointing, especially if it was bought as a gift. Most footballs come in a square box, which displays the ball, no such packaging with this item. The football itself is very nice and quite well made with good colouring. The stitching appears to be good and it looks to be of good quality. The brand is known and I guess a child would be happy to play with a ball from this manufacturer. I say this, as so much football kit is about name recognition. As most other reviewers have stated this coloured football is better than the black and white one, which is a bit dull.

So overall this is a nicely made item and I am happy to Recommend it as a gift, just wish it had a nice presentation box.

Ultranatura Triangular Sun Awning Ibiza - Terracotta
Ultranatura Triangular Sun Awning Ibiza - Terracotta

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 8 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is quite simply, a large piece of quality tarpaulin, cut in a triangle shape, with metal round strong hooks on the corners. It is very well stitched and offers 90% UV protection. We put it up between the breakfast room and conservatory, to offer some shade and it fits perfectly. Whilst it is not cheap, for what it is, it is well designed and made.

I am happy to recommend this item.

Foldable Duffle Storage Bag, GOX Premium 1000D Polyester Rubber Coating Waterproof Portable Foldable Column Shape Design Outdoor Camping Duffle Gym Storage Bag / Wash / Toiletry Bag Kit / Travel Organizer with Hook (Large Size, Blue)
Offered by BOSA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 8 Jun. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer, in exchange for an honest review.

This is simply a well made duffel bag which measures 76 x 35 x 35 cm. It is made from high quality man made materials, It is coated in a waterproof coating, which will keep the rain from penetrating the bag. The zips and handles are well made, with good stitching and the whole thing packs flat, when not in use.

Overall this is a well made bag and I am happy to recommend it.

Tonor Combustible Gas Detector Portable Gas Leak Tester with Sound-light Alarm
Tonor Combustible Gas Detector Portable Gas Leak Tester with Sound-light Alarm
Offered by TonorDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a Treat, 8 Jun. 2016
I received this item from the manufacturer, in exchange for an honest review.

It has taken me some time to test this product, as I have not had a gas leak to test it with. I decided to give it to a friend of mine who is a Corgi gas engineer for his opinion. From what he has told me, this is a basic but sensitive unit. When gas has been detected a sound is emitted and a display light goes green. I am told that it detected several gas types and it worked well on all of them. You will need 3 AAA batteries which are not supplied. You then turn it on and the sensitivity can then be adjusted using a dial.

Overall this is a basic, but useful product that works. I am happy to recommend it.

Jewelrypalace Infinity CZ Earrings 925 Sterling Silver Engagement Wedding Bridal Set

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Price, Recommended, 8 Jun. 2016
I was sent this by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

This is an inexpensive, but good looking ring set. The size was perfect and from a distance it looks as if they could be diamonds. Overall they offer reasonable quality for the price.

Recommended.

X-LIVE R6100 Wireless Bluetooth V4.1 in-car Handsfree Earphone with Mic
X-LIVE R6100 Wireless Bluetooth V4.1 in-car Handsfree Earphone with Mic
Offered by Funny Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good for the Price, 8 Jun. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

I had a Sony headset, very similar to this, which I bought many years ago. I did not like it as it did not have any advanced features such as background nose cancellation, it was difficult to use and uncomfortable. This unit comes with, the X Live headset, 2 different sized ear hooks and earbuds, a charging cable, a USB car charger and good instructions. The unit itself looks very well made and appears to be of a high quality. It was very easy to pair the unit with my phone and once paired you have about a 10 metre range. The sound it reproduces is very clear and loud and voices are crystal clear. Whilst this is not a feature rich, all singing and dancing headset, it is nevertheless a good quality unit, which works well.

I am therefore happy to recommend it.

LENTION Leather Sleeve for 13-inch MacBook Air & MacBook Pro Retina, Premium Carrying Case for Apple Mac Book Laptop, Magnetic Snaps & Soft Touch (Black)
Offered by LentionDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice if a little Pricey, 8 Jun. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

I have a 13 inch Ultrabook and I am always on the lookout for a nice quality sleeve. This item gives me virtually everything I need from such a product. It is made from good quality materials, the leather looks super quality and has been hard wearing. The lid fastens and does not fly open. It is well padded and protects your computer very well. The stitching looks good and overall it looks as if its made to last.

I am therefore happy to Recommend this product.

Salcar- USB 3.0 DVD Drive Ultra slim Aluminum External DVD Burner,CD Burner Multi DVD+/-RW for use with any Notebook/PC running Windows & Mac OS for Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac -silver
Offered by sc_computerecke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Money, 8 Jun. 2016
I Received this product from the manufacturer in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

I have a Dell XPS Ultrabook and as such it does not have an internal disc drive. When I was offered this product to test, I thought it would make an ideal partner to my Ultrabook.

I must say from the outset that I liked the look of the product. It is slim and sleek and in brushed metal it matches the outside of the Dell. Compared to some other disc drives I have tested, this appears to be very well made. There is very little noise emitted when it is working, it is fast when reading and burning. It feels robust when putting the disc into the cradle. It took no time at all to download the drivers for Windows 7. It simply works very well, is fast and quiet and I cannot fault it.

Overall this is a great external disc drive and I am happy to Highly Recommend it

MJX X705C RC Drone with 0.3MP Camera FPV Quadcopter for IOS & Andriod System
MJX X705C RC Drone with 0.3MP Camera FPV Quadcopter for IOS & Andriod System
Offered by Bravo Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Made and Manoeuvrable, 8 Jun. 2016
I was sent this Copter by the manufacturer to test and keep in exchange for an honest review.

This is one of my favourite copters I have tested so far. It weighs very little, which is a problem if flying outside, as the wind can blow it in all directions, so one must be careful when and where it is being flown. It comes in a nice presentation box and would look great if given as a gift. The box contains the copter with camera, remote control, a.3.7V 550mAh Lithium Battery, a USB charging cable, 4 spare propeller blades, a Wifi receiver and a small screwdriver for repairs. The company can also issue additional instructions via an email, explaining how to set the copter up and additional contact information if you have problems. Many of the set up issues have now been resolved on this model, which were present in the previous model. Once working it takes a bit of getting used to, to control the unit. It can do 360 degree turns and is incredibly manoeuvrable. It can also be controlled from a smartphone instead of the remote control. The camera is an 0.3MP camera and it captures 640 x 480 resolution video and still photographs which can be stored on your smartphone. Whilst I have had this product only a short while and I am still experimenting with it, I have found it to be fun to use. Flying it does take time and I am sure with practice it will become a lot easier.

Overall this is a great product, well made with incredible functionality. The camera is great and the manoeuvrability is phenomenal. Whilst this is not the cheapest Copter out there, it must be one of the best made for the price. I am therefore happy to Highly Recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20