Profile for Happy Bunny > Reviews

Content by Happy Bunny
Top Reviewer Ranking: 56

Happy Bunny
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AGPtEK A12 8GB Portable Clip Mp3 Player with FM Radio|30 Hours Playback|Independent Volume Control, black
Offered by Linking Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, 8 Jun. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer, in exchange for an honest review.

I already own an old Sony MP3 8GB unit, which was bought many years ago and cost a small fortune. It has always been a pain to use, due to the menu system and the difficulty downloading music to it. This tiny unit is exactly the opposite. Its low cost, easy to use and downloading is a doddle. It also has an SD slot and so is expandable. I charged the battery overnight and it has been on continuous play for several hours, without discharging too much of the battery. The sound it produces will depend upon the earphones you use, but it is very good given its price.

Overall this is a low cost MP3 player, with good features and I am happy to Recommend it to anyone.

Portable Garment Steamer - Best Handheld, Powerful & Durable Fabric Garment Steamer - A Must-Have Vaporizer To Iron Clothing, Drapery & Garments For Home & Perfect Travel Iron For Clothes/Dress for its Lightweight, Compact, Easy To Carry Design By Mi'Ome
Offered by Tavasoar Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 8 Jun. 2016
I received this unit from the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

We travel a lot on business and so living out of a suitcase can have its disadvantages, mainly creased clothes. This small unit can fit in a suitcase and is ideal at reinvigorating clothes. You simply fill with water, hang the item up and glide the unit over the item and the creases fade away. On thick cotton shirts, you will need to pull the garment whilst gliding the iron up and down, but eventually the creases do get removed. It is very easy to use, comes with good instructions, overall it is a very good product.

For the price and given the quality of the unit, I am happy to Highly Recommend this item.

Vacuum Sealer, Dapai Automatic Food Vacuum Sealer Bag Sealing Machine for Food Preservation at Home and Restaurant w/ 10 Bags (Black)
Offered by Royal-Wise

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a Competitive Price, 8 Jun. 2016
I received this item from the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second Vacuum Sealer I have reviewed. The last one was priced at £100 and to be fair was a lot more complex and useful than this one. This is in essence a lot simpler to use and operate. It comes with 10 bags of two different sizes. I prefer to buy vacuum sealer food rolls, as it works out cheaper than the bags. The machine is very easy to use, very quiet and it works brilliantly well, as it takes all the air out of the bags. The instructions are well written so it really is easy to use.

Overall this is a well made product at a reasonable price and I am happy to Recommend it to anyone.

Etekcity Steel Portable Rechargeable 560 Hours Recording Digital Audio Voice Recorder Dictaphone & Music Player with Built-in Loudspeaker, Schedule Recording & Voice Activated Recording Function, 8GB/Black
Offered by Etekcity Corporation

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Unit, 8 Jun. 2016
I was asked by the manufacturer to test, use and review and keep this product in return for an honest review.

This audio recorder arrived promptly and was quite well packaged. On opening the box you are struck at how small this device is. It is quite amazing how small these devices have become, especially given the recording time of 560 continuous hours, which is just incredible.

The unit itself is appears to be made from high quality metal, it feels solid and it should survive a bit of rough treatment. The unit has a number of buttons some on the side and some on the front. On the front is play,rec,pause,stop and delete. Also on the front and below the LCD you have two longer buttons which are used for menu selection and radio mode. The LCD is back-lit but I struggled a bit reading which function I was getting from the display, the font used does not allow for a clear letter display. I usually find by playing with such devices, you can intuitively work out which buttons to press for the required functions.

I have been impressed by the recording quality, given its price. The microphone is very sensitive. The built in speaker is of a good quality and delivers very good playback. It took an initial charge of two hours to fully charge the unit and after 2 days of testing it, the battery is still going strong. The only other downside of this device, is that it takes a few seconds to set up from switching on. This does not annoy me, but if you need to be quick with a recording it could be a downside.

Given the retail price, this is a great little unit and I am happy to recommend this wonderful little device. Recommended.

Brilla Aphrodite White Gold Plated Bracelet
Brilla Aphrodite White Gold Plated Bracelet
Offered by BRILLA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Sparkly, 8 Jun. 2016
I was sent this item by the manufacturer, in exchange for an honest review.

Mrs C tested this bracelet and fir the price it does look quite nice. It is slim and delicate. designed for the thinner wrist. The stones sparkle brightly in the light and when the light catches one, they could be mistaken for diamonds from a distance. I have taken 1 star off for several reasons. One the clasp is far too delicate, which makes it very fiddly to put on. Secondly, I am not sure how good the plating is and how long it will last. Whilst this is fashion jewellery, the price is a bit high, compared to other pieces we have sampled.

Overall this is a nice looked bracelet and given the provisos, I am happy to recommend it.

OVOS Premium Oven Gloves EN407&CE Certified to Withstand 932°F Gloves for BBQ(1 Pair)
Offered by DUCO Network Technology Co., Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Protection, 6 Jun. 2016
I was sent these gloves by the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

We have found that normal oven gloves tend to have a small part where the material is a bit thin and so you can potentially end up burning yourself. Also with the traditional oven gloves, you tend not to have too much protection of the arms, if reaching into a deep oven. This product resolves all these issues. They are thick white gloves, with blue rubber like material on the grip side, which ensures a firm non slip grip. They are quite long and so protect the wrist and upper arm from burning. I have tested them using an oven and not a BBQ and they offered fantastic protection. They appear to be very well made and do exactly what they are supposed to do.

I am happy to Highly Recommend this product.

Makeblock mBot Programmable Arduino STEM Robot Kit for Kids, Robot Toy For Robotics Learning and Designed for STEM Education, Easy to Assemble and Programming Robot (Bluetooth Version)
Offered by Makeblock UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Set, 6 Jun. 2016
I received this kit from the manufacturer in exchange for an honest review.

As a child I loved Lego and Mechano and spent hours playing with it. As I got older and Lego advanced by adding motors, gears and cogs to some sets, my passion for the bricks grew. To fast forward a few years and to be offered this set as a older child/teen would have been incredible....a dream come true. The set comes with many different bits and pieces, far too many to copy from the product description. In essence this is a robot kit, which you build using the instructions. It comes with two DC motors, so your model can move by use of the motors and small tank tracks. The set comes with everything you need for assembly, screwdrivers, wrench and allen keys. Whilst the instructions are clear, I would not recommend this set for young children. The complexity of the design means it is suitable for children 9 years and above. So far I have assembled the model and used the Bluetooth capability to use my smartphone as the remote control without any issues.

Overall this is a great set for children 9 years and above. I am therefore happy to highly recommend the set for anyone wanting to build a remote control robot.

ManCave Natural Olive Stone Face Scrub 100ml
ManCave Natural Olive Stone Face Scrub 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Great Product, 5 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a creamy face scrub, which cleanses and lubricates the skin. I have very sensitive skin and over the years I have tried just about every brand of shaving cream and face scrub there is. I think that LabSeries make the best scrub I have tested for my skin and need for quite a rough scrub to soften the beard before wet shaving.

I tested this scrub whilst having quite a lot of thick stubble, after 2 weeks of not shaving. It came out of the tube as a thick cream and it did its job quite brilliantly, scrubbing and lubricating. I then used a quality gel and a Wilkinson Swords blade. The beard came off without a single nick. Having done this previously I know the difference was the scrub, as usually I do get the odd nick.

So I have to rate this product as a 5 star product, it works, it helps the razer glide through a softened and lubricated beard and it protected my skin brilliantly. Highly Recommended.

GPTOYS F2C Aviax Remote Control Quadcopter Drone Helicopter with Transmitter & Gyro System & HD Camera & LED Lights & 4G SD Card & SD Card Reader
Offered by GP Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Copter but for Older Ones, 5 Jun. 2016
I was sent this Copter by the manufacturer to test and keep in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third copter I have tested and this has to be one of my favourites so far. It weighs very little, which is a problem if flying outside, as the wind can blow it in all directions, so one must be careful when and where it is being flown. It comes in a nice presentation box and would look great if given as a gift. The box contains the copter with camera, remote control, a.3.7V 550mAh Lithium Battery, a USB charging cable, 4 spare propeller blades, a Wifi receiver and a small screwdriver for repairs. The company can also issue additional instructions via an email, explaining how to set the copter up and additional contact information if you have problems. Many of the set up issues have now been resolved on this model, which were present in the previous model. Once working it takes a bit of getting used to, to control the unit. It can do 360 degree turns and is incredibly manoeuvrable. It can also be controlled from a smartphone instead of the remote control. The camera is an 2MP camera and it captures video and still photographs which can be stored on your smartphone. Whilst I have had this product only a short while and I am still experimenting with it, I have found it to be fun to use. Flying it does take time and I am sure with practice it will become a lot easier.

Overall this is a great product, well made with incredible functionality. The camera is great and the manoeuvrability is phenomenal. Whilst this is not the cheapest Copter out there, it must be one of the best made for the price. I am therefore happy to Highly Recommend it.

EFOSHM Smart Watch with Case Case,Wireless Activity and Sleep Monitor Pedometer Smart Fitness Tracker Wristband Watch Bracelet for Men Women Boys Girls Ladies Man Iphone Sumsung HTC (Black)
Offered by EFOSHM

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than a Fitbit, 1 Jun. 2016
I was sent this by the manufacturer, in exchange for an honest review.

I have tested 2 Fitbit tracking watches for the Vine programme. Both were very well made but they are not cheap to buy. This watch looks almost the same as a Fitbit but costs between half and a third of the price, depending upon which Fitbit model you buy.

It is very comfortable to wear, eventhough I have thick wrists. It appears to be very well made, maybe not quite on a par with Fitbit, but it is very close. To pair it, you need to download an App, which was very straightforward, but as another reviewer explained, syncing the information from the watch to the phone is not that easy. It tracks sleep patterns, how many steps you take and heart rate. It appears to be accurate and it makes you realise how little exercise you sometimes do. It has lasted about 4 days and still going after the initial charge.

Overall this is an inexpensive, well made fitness tracker and I am happy to Recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20