Profile for Sushi Fee > Reviews

Content by Sushi Fee

Sushi Fee "Sushifee" (UAE)

Eddie Izzard: Unrepeatable [DVD]
Eddie Izzard: Unrepeatable [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eddie Izzard

4.0 out of 5 stars This guy is Mr.Comedy, 31 Aug 2011
Weird and wonderful, how does he say just what we are thinking? Full of one off observations that had me laughing non stop.
If you're not an Eddie fan I'd say don't bother buying this, however if like me you like his off the wall ad libs and observations
then buy it!

Come Dine With Me - The Tasty Bits [DVD]
Come Dine With Me - The Tasty Bits [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dave Lamb
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of mishaps that will make you smile, 31 Aug 2011
As a lover of the TV programme, I really enjoyed this DVD. Full of laughs and opps! mishaps.
OK, so you don't roar with laughter but it will make you smile and giggle at least.

X-Tremely Fun - Power Cycling Nonstop 2
X-Tremely Fun - Power Cycling Nonstop 2

3.0 out of 5 stars More suited to beginners level of cycling, 1 April 2011
13 continuous tracks ranging from 115BPM to 132BPM and from 2.40minutes to the longest track of 4.33minutes
The first 5 tracks listed as warm-up, 6 cardio tracks which aren't "upbeat" enough for a focused workout and the longest track is the cool down.
The recording quality isn't great but ok for the price paid.

The Complete Guide to Studio Cycling (Complete Guides)
The Complete Guide to Studio Cycling (Complete Guides)
by Rick Kiddle

4.0 out of 5 stars Some great ideas but too in depth for me, 19 Dec 2010
I wanted to jump a few pages but stopped myself in case I missed something important. As a spin instructor for the last 4 years, the book had some useful tips that I hadn't picked up from various instructors during my 12 years as a spin pupil. Little too much of boring facts but I guess they're an important ingredient.

Blood Brothers : International Cast Recording [SOUNDTRACK]
Blood Brothers : International Cast Recording [SOUNDTRACK]

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful songs performed with feeling, 19 Dec 2010
Being undecided to purchase either the live edition or this one, but heard from several "thespians" that the Petula version was the better one. How true!
The songs are performed with genuine feeling and passion by the entire cast and I truly felt as though I was there in person.

Dragonfly In Amber: (Outlander 2)
Dragonfly In Amber: (Outlander 2)
by Diana Gabaldon

5.0 out of 5 stars Every page a delight to read, 28 July 2009
The follow up to Cross Stitch which answers many questions that I had. The book goes into more detail of Clair and Jamie's everyday lives and really brings alive how everyday life was then. The hospital scenes were vivid, their love for each other descriptive and Clair's frustrations were often felt by me. If you couldn't put down the Cross Stitch, Dragonfly in Amber will have you riveted.