Profile for TR > Reviews

Content by TR

TR

Page: 1 | 2
Organic Ground Almonds 1kg 1000g Organic Almond Flour - Gluten Free Baking - Certified Organic by the Soil Association - PINK SUN
Offered by PINK SUN Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Flour or Allergin Free., 7 April 2014
This product is NOT "almond flour", it is "almond meal" or "ground almonds". You can purchase ground almonds for a price much lower than this.
I bought this "flour" because I have food allergies, but the only thing is can guarantee is that it is gluten free. It is NOT stated in the product description that this product "may contain traces of other nuts, peanuts, milk, soya protein and cinnamon." As a result I am unable to use it. This should be more clearly stated in the description seeing as many of the people buying it will have food allergies other than gluten.
I am not impressed with this product, it is not what it is advertised to be. I have gone back to another brand of ground almonds I know contains no other allergens and is not pretending to be almond flour.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 1:06 PM GMT

HOTER Sportline Head Band, Terry Cloth Headband, Sweat Band, Sweatband
HOTER Sportline Head Band, Terry Cloth Headband, Sweat Band, Sweatband
Offered by Ayozen

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and absorbent., 12 Mar 2014
These headbands and thick and absorbent. They are cheap and arrived quickly. They wash well and haven't shown any signs of wear. Great product.

Kilner Traditional 6 Piece Set Vintage Style Square Airtight Clip Top Preserve Glass Bottles, 0.25 Litre
Offered by Get Goods

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little bottles, 12 Mar 2014
I bought these to make vanilla extract in and give as gifts. The bottles look nice and are simple to use. The seal is tight and I've not had any leaks. The only issue I've had is on some of the bottles the rubber seal gets left in the top instead of coming off with the lid. But it's easy enough to take off and push back onto the lid. Having the rubber come off makes the bottles easier to clean so it's probably a good thing!

panache Women's Full Cup Plain Sports Bra, Black, Size: 30E
panache Women's Full Cup Plain Sports Bra, Black, Size: 30E

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing moves with this on!, 12 Mar 2014
This is my favourite sports bra of all time. I now own 4. I'm a 30ff for most bras and I have this bra in a 30ff and a 30e. The 30ff fits fine, I do kickboxing in it and it keeps me well secured. But when I'm doing stuff like yoga where I have to bend over I can feel a little bit of extra space in there. For personal preference I went a couple of cup sizes down to keep me extra secure. The full cup keeps me inclosed but does squash or give my breasts an odd shape like some other bras can do.

This bra is also quite firm in it's construction. The cups are not just a few layers of fabric, they are properly reinforced. I can jump around in this and feel no difference. When I want even more support I can use the hooks on the back to bring the straps together in an x shape. The straps are thick and comfortable and distribute any pressure well.

I love this bra so much I often forget in wearing it! It sometimes doubles as my laze around. The house bra.

As with all my bras I hand wash this bra. My original one I bought around 2 years ago is still going strong, no noticeable wear.

I highly recommend this bra, especially for more busty ladies who need that extra support when a good bra is hard to find!

Panache Sports Women's Bra, Cobalt, Size: 30E
Panache Sports Women's Bra, Cobalt, Size: 30E

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing moves with this on!, 12 Mar 2014

[+Screen Film][AIR CUSHION] Spigen Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case ULTRA HYBRID [Crystal Clear] [1 FREE Premium Japanese Screen Protector + 2 FREE Graphics] Bumper Case with Anti-Scratch Clear Back Panel + Air Cushion Technology Corners for iPhone 5S / 5 - ECO-Friendly Package - Crystal Clear (SGP10640)
Offered by Keep in Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clear case., 12 Mar 2014
Love this case. I can put patterned paper or fabric in it so I can change the colours on my phone as often as I want. The edge isn't completely smooth so I can still grip my phone. The buttons and holes all fit perfectly. And the lip on the front edge means I can put my phone face down without the screen touching the surface.

Tiana Organic Fairtrade Coconut Flour 500 g
Tiana Organic Fairtrade Coconut Flour 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fine coconut flour. Great for baking, 12 Mar 2014
This is a great price for this flour, a little cheaper than my local store and with prime it arrives quickly. This flour is great for gluten free and paleo baking. It gives a nice smooth batter when mixed. Other brands I have found to be more prone to lumps.
If you plan to use this make sure you look up specific recipes! This can not be substituted one to one for regular flour. Coconut flour is very absorbent and needs quite a moist batter to cook properly. It also has no raising agent so a little baking soda an vinegar

ROLL OF ORGANZA SOFT SHEER 29CM X 25M FABRIC WEDDING TABLE RUNNER CHAIR BOWS (Purple)
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, lovely colour and shine., 12 Mar 2014
This organza is thin but very pretty. It has a lovely shine to it. I am using it to make flowers and as the petals overlap the colour gets more intense while the edges stay lighter. It melts a curls very well and doesn't frey when cut.

Equal Exchange Fairtrade Organic Hispaniola Cocoa Powder 250 g (Pack of 2)
Equal Exchange Fairtrade Organic Hispaniola Cocoa Powder 250 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich and chocolaty without the bitterness of some other brands., 12 Mar 2014
I use this cocoa powder in my paleo baking and as a drink. I put it in hot water with a small amount of honey (no milk or anything else to mask the flavour). I find I need far less powder and sweetener when using this because the flavour is strong and has no bitter undertones that need to be covered up. It is vegan, gluten free, organic and fair trade! It fulfils all my dietary requirements and tastes amazing. It arrived quickly, well packed and at a great price.

King of Shaves Queen of Lazor System Razor
King of Shaves Queen of Lazor System Razor
Offered by beflattered

5.0 out of 5 stars This razor never cuts me!, 12 Mar 2014
The shape of this razor is great. I used to nick myself with other razors, but with this one I never have. The soft hinges on the head allow it to rotate around the contours of the body, and having the handle and head at the same angle to one another makes shaving a lot easier.

Page: 1 | 2