Profile for tripi26 > Reviews

tripi26 "trish" (ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller
The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars A great science fiction read. Luke Smitherd is a wonderful storyteller., 7 April 2016
i was looking for a book to read that would compliment my previous 2 reads (contact by carl sagan and the martian by andy weir). i came across this book repeatedly on my search and decided to give it a shot. i'm so glad i did. it's not an easy read at the start, but stick with it, smitherd tells a great story. the protaganist is not that likeable or identifiable which makes the fact that this book is so gripping even more impressive. it's the kind of story that when you've finished, you want to reread the opening chapter because you know you'll get even more out of it on the second read. that, for me, is the sign of a great book and a great storyteller.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 July 2014
Love this product, I use it everyday after my shower. Works great on damp skin and lasts much longer too! Great delivery time and in perfect nick when it arrived.

3 pairs mens Insulated Fingerless Gloves
3 pairs mens Insulated Fingerless Gloves
Offered by Sabastian Misc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 30 July 2014
Love these - so handy that they come in packs of 3 (excuse the pun), as I invariably leave one or two on the bus at some point throughout the winter. Also handy as a little add on for a christmas or birthday present.

Meditations
Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, buy it and read it!, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Meditations (Paperback)
Wouldn't it be great if this was on every school's reading list. If you're looking for something to boost your nice cells or help you tweek your perspective on the world, this is it. Read it, it's worth every second.

HIT ASS PURPLE WIG GIRL + BLACK MASK BOB/BABE [Toy]
HIT ASS PURPLE WIG GIRL + BLACK MASK BOB/BABE [Toy]
Offered by Fancy a Change

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, comfortable and doesn't itch, 30 July 2014
I bought this for a Hit Girl costume and it was perfect. Fit really well and didn't have loads of weird divisions or sections where you can see the cap part. It's not as fluorescent as in the picture, it's actually nicer and more like the Hit Girl purple.

Hell Bunny Scottish Tartan Mini Skirt Wide Pleat Purple - Size 12 (M)
Hell Bunny Scottish Tartan Mini Skirt Wide Pleat Purple - Size 12 (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and cute too, 30 July 2014
I bought this for a Halloween costume (Hit Girl) and it arrived in time and fit perfectly. I'm a size 10 but I bought the 12 as I wanted it low down on my hips so I could wear my superhero tool belt. It's exactly what I wanted!

Reef Women's Ginger Flip Flop, Pink - Pink/PINK/CORAL, 5 UK
Reef Women's Ginger Flip Flop, Pink - Pink/PINK/CORAL, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite flip flop brand!, 30 July 2014
I used to buy a different brand of flip flop every year but found that they had really poor grip on city streets if there was a sun shower or if the pavement was in any way wet - which is common in Ireland! So I decided to give these a try, I had researched a few brands before finding these. I'm so happy I did, they're very comfortable, decent grip on the footpath and really soft on your toes.

Highly recommend them, they've also lasted much longer than my previous brand. I've had these almost 2 years (I wear them a lot!) and only now thinking it's time for a new pair. I cannot recommend them enough, if you're considering them, do it!

Command Medium Picture Hanging Strips, 17201 4pk (1 Pack of 4 Sets)
Command Medium Picture Hanging Strips, 17201 4pk (1 Pack of 4 Sets)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe how handy these are!, 30 July 2014
Such a great idea, I haven't tried to remove them yet so I can't comment on that but otherwise they're so convenient! I'm in a rental and I have a lot of wall hangings - painting, record sleeves, wooden madness from my travels etc etc and they have worked a charm with everything. They're genius.

Command Hook Wire Backed Picture Hanging Hook