Profile for gadjodilo > Reviews

Room on the Broom
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Room on the Broom (Paperback)
The story is lovely and captures the imagination of children. It has become one of our favourite bed-time stories (daughter is 4). The illustrations are so imaginative and just jump off the page. Great for dealing with fear of witches, monsters etc...

The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
by Judith Kerr
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 17 Jan 2013
Bought for 4 year old daughter. She really enjoys the story and beautifully illustrated, too. It's a lovely, gentle story.

Big Bad Wolf & 3 Little Pigs Tellatale Hand Puppet
Big Bad Wolf & 3 Little Pigs Tellatale Hand Puppet
Price: 13.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 17 Jan 2013
Great fun for acting out the story of the 3 little pigs. Product arrived v. fast. 2-4 year olds love it.

Brazilian Playground
Brazilian Playground
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sunny music (not only for kids!), 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Brazilian Playground (Audio CD)
I bought this as a present for my 4 year old daughter. She's been driving us crazy playing the same kids music over and over, so I decided to look for some music that we might all like and not mind hearing 10 times a day...It's worked, we are all in love with the songs. I also like the booklet which tells you a bit about Brazil and about each song. My daughter enjoys listening and talking about the songs. It would have been nice to have the full lyrics as we all really want to properly sing along!
All in all, a great CD to have in any children's (and adult) collection and I'll definitely be checking out the rest of the CDs in the Putumayo series.