Profile for Kris > Reviews

Gunnerkrigg Court Volume 3: Reason
Gunnerkrigg Court Volume 3: Reason
by Tom Siddell

5.0 out of 5 stars Third Book in the Series, 5 Oct. 2013
This came in a bundle with the fourth book so the quality and condition of both books are the same. Both books arrived in excellent condition and are both brand new, if you have never read any of these books before I would highly recommend these books to any adults and children alike as they both tell a good story are funny as well as interesting.

Good service, fast delivery overall excellent products.

Gunnerkrigg Court Volume 4: Materia
Gunnerkrigg Court Volume 4: Materia
by Tom Siddell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fourth Book of the Series, 5 Oct. 2013
This came in a bundle with the third book so the quality and condition of both books are the same. Both books arrived in excellent condition and are both brand new, if you have never read any of these books before I would highly recommend these books to any adults and children alike as they both tell a good story are funny as well as interesting.

Good service, fast delivery overall excellent products.

Orientation (Gunnerkrigg Court, Vol. 1)
Orientation (Gunnerkrigg Court, Vol. 1)
by Thomas Siddell

5.0 out of 5 stars First book of the Series, 5 Oct. 2013
Considering this came second hand I'd have a hard time knowing it since aside from a little fraying at the edges and the first page showing a little wear and tear it is practically in brand new condition. The quality of this book is excellent, the speed and service I received was good and considering this is the first in the series I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to get there hands on all the books.

AQF Power Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps Supports Gym Training Fist Straps BLACK
AQF Power Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps Supports Gym Training Fist Straps BLACK
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Straps, 5 Oct. 2013
Cheap, quick, simple, good quality and does exactly what I expected, overall I like this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a good wrist support.

RayGar Guitar Stand Foldable Universal A-Frame Style Guitar Stand Black for Acoustic Electric Guitars

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Stand, 5 Oct. 2013
I bought 2, one for my electric guitar and one for my acoustic guitar and they are a simple device that works perfectly for both electric and acoustic guitars. Good, fast service, overall an excellent product.

Vandoren Alto Saxophone Sax Reed Hardness 2.5
Vandoren Alto Saxophone Sax Reed Hardness 2.5
Offered by Omega Music

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 10, not 3, just 1, 24 Sept. 2013
Looks like a box of 10 priced like a pack of 3 so how many are there? One. Just one. I hope these are top quality because I only wanted quantity.

Delivery was fast, service was good just needs to be clearer what your buying.

Unisex 58cm Black Stetson Style Cowboy Hat
Unisex 58cm Black Stetson Style Cowboy Hat
Offered by ROBERT SMITH ROWAN EXPRESS HATS

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Hat, 13 July 2013
It's a nice hat that sits on my head... not sure what more I can say besides that. The delivery was quick only taking a couple of days and the service was excellent, I will say this though for anyone unsure about the size to get go for the 57" size as that 1 extra inch does make a big difference.

The Man From Earth [2007] [DVD]
The Man From Earth [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Billingsley

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Own! film, 21 Mar. 2013
After hearing about this little gem I had to check it out and wow, this film, considering what it is priced as is seriously under priced in my opinion. It has an all star cast of famous sci-fi actors some from star trek and others from other famous films. It is well written and self-contained and tells a very interesting story. I enjoyed watching this film and did so several times, it is a good story and very cheap to pick up, I highly recommend this film to anyone and everyone.

No Humans Involved: Number 7 in series (Otherworld)
No Humans Involved: Number 7 in series (Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong

4.0 out of 5 stars Took this book on holiday with me and I'm so glad I did..., 21 Mar. 2013
I'm so glad I brought this book with me on my holiday it helped make time fly by much quicker during those annoying waiting periods. A good story in the series I look forward to reading the rest of this book and highly recommend this book to future readers interested in the Kelley Armstrong series.

ONE PIECE figureset No.1
ONE PIECE figureset No.1

5.0 out of 5 stars One Piece Figures Reviewed, 14 Jan. 2011
This review is from: ONE PIECE figureset No.1 (Toy)
I love these figures, they look great and I want more of them. I recieved Luffy, Ace, Chopper, Sanji, Zoro, Shanks and Mihawk and I like the way they look and I really appreciated this as a present, that said lets be negative for a second. Mihawks sword looks incomplete, as only the handle is made whereas the blade is not, which seems wierd because it looks like it was made so that a blade should be with the handle it just looks like it wasn't attached, I don't know. Also Zoro, you'll notice there are no pictures of him in this set beside the main group photo and I can see why, his ears look pointy and stick out and for some reason he isn't attached to the log he is sitting on unlike the rest, also all the figures with weapons, like Zoro and Mihawks swords came bent but I think that was because of the packaging and it really doesn't bother me at all, and finally Shanks has a strange square block on his back, I don't know if its meant to be there or not but none of the other figures have it. That said, those are all the bad things I can think of to say about them, the figures that are standing, Shanks, Mihawk and Ace, all come with a base for them to stand on which they just slot into and all the figures look just like the characters should do, if your a fan of One Piece I highly recommend these figures any complaint I have about these figures are small compared to the total quality of the product, I definately want more of these, there still is Brook, Franky, Nami, Robin and Ussop I would love to see available.

So to simplify, Mihawks sword looks incomplete and Zoro looks a bit off, they look just like the characters shown and besides a few squashed swords I have no complaints about the delivery, if your a fan of One Piece, Manga or Anime I would definately suggest checking them out.