ARRAY(0xa47e1f0c)

Street Photography: A Concise Guide
Street Photography: A Concise Guide
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, 22 April 2014
Street Photography: A Concise Guide is by far one of the best photography related books that I have ever come across in my career. I am by no means an expert when it comes to cameras or photography, but I have managed to turn it into my primary source of income so I am always trying to find little hidden gems, such as this book, to help me on the way.

As the title suggest, the author keeps it concise and straightforward - there's no filler or fluff and I truly feel that almost every page has been used to it's max potential. I especially found the section on light to be the most helpful for me, I have always had a problem with using the right light source and positioning for some reason..

Anyway, I would recommend this to any budding photographer, whether they are in it for business or pleasure and I'm sure even the experienced photographers out there could learn quite a lot from this book. I would give it a 4.5/5.

HIGH SECURITY ELECTRONIC DIGITAL SAFE STEEL SAFE HOME - 8.5 litres Larger Than Standard Safes
Offered by D Pro Tools UK
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 April 2014
Sturdy and a decent size. I would use this more as a decoy though, and have a more secure safe stashed somewhere else. The only way I wouldn't use this as a decoy is if I mounted it in the wall (it comes with everything you need), because this safe can definitely do the job. Overall, very happy and pleased with the price, also.

FRUIT OF THE LOOM RAGLAN SLEEVE SWEATSHIRT JUMPER - 13 COLOURS (XL - 45/47", BLACK)
Offered by COOZO
Price: 9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 April 2014
Overall a great product, definitely much better than I thought it was going to be.. I ordered a few more, even.

For Single Parents: A Guide on Happiness and Love (Full Color Illustrated Edition)
Price: 5.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, with plenty of lessons to learn from, 11 April 2014
"For Single Parents" is an absolutely wonderful book from start to finish, for several reasons. The first thing that stood out to me is the uplifting, conversational tone of the writing style that the author uses - she does a great job of setting an inspiring and cheerful mood and vibe that stays with the book from start to finish.

I like this book because the author offers an approach that combines education and lessons with pure pleasurable reading; she knows exactly how to get a good point across and be elegant and eloquent about it at the same time. There's no jargon or terminology that goes WAY over the reader's head - it's simple an above-average book written for your average, everyday person in hopes of leading them on a journey to happiness.

Mens Lumberjack Flannel Brush Cotton Work Check Shirt Baum Country Wear (XL, Navy/Taupe)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2014
An overall comfortable and great flannel, it's just one of those things that you 'get what you pay for' - but I am still certainly happy with my first and plan on getting more.

Dancing Bear (Espionage Thriller)
Dancing Bear (Espionage Thriller)
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality thriller, 3 April 2014
'Dancing Bear' is an absolute MUST read for any thriller fan out there- especially those that love a good political twist. It's as if the author has literally mastered the craft, every literary device is pulled off excellently at the right time and the characters are so dynamic that they almost seem life-like. The writing style draws you in quickly, giving the reader clues as to what will happen next... then suddenly a plot twist and turn is thrown in and you're back trying to figure it all out. Dancing Bear is the definition of what a good thriller should be.

I have read many thrillers in my time, with it being my favorite genre, but there's not many out there that are in the same tier of quality of Dancing Bear and the Revelations From Big Sure. This book gets a strong 9 out of 10 from me, and I will surely be keeping an eye out for more releases by Oren Sanderson.

28 Day Fertility Diet ((Baby at 40))
28 Day Fertility Diet ((Baby at 40))
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice, 3 April 2014
A perfect fertile dietary book in every way. 28 Day Fertility Diet is professional, sophisticated, and straightforward, yet it's also easy to understand and pleasurable to read at the same time, mainly due to the author's conversational writing tone; it's a great blend that makes the overall read not feel like a chore, while still staying incredibly informing. The recipes are all incredibly easy to follow and replicate but most importantly, they don't sacrifice taste for healthiness - you seriously can't get much better than that.

I like how the author includes the specific benefits of certain ingredients, as opposed to just saying "Take this, and this, and this, and it will help you somehow". Everything is laid out in a clear manner and it all seems to have a solid foundation of science and facts behind it. I highly recommend it!

Raspberry Ketones - 100% Pure - Max Strength 600mg Diet Pills - Powerful Premium Quality Natural Vegetarian Fat Burner - Most Effective - Will Burn Your Fat, Boost Your Metabolism And Suppress Your Appetite - All Natural Lean Weight Loss Appetite Suppressant Supplement For Men And Women - No Side Effects - 1200mg 30 Day Supply - GUARANTEED

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 30 Mar 2014
I was sceptical at first, but it has worked for me. I have lost weight in the 2 weeks I have been taking raspberry ketones. A big part of it is down to not getting the sweet cravings like I used too and feeling fuller quicker. Very positive results and will continue to use them
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 11:22 PM BST

I Know...
I Know...
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More From Jester, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: I Know... (Kindle Edition)
I really like this guy. He has a very readable, enjoyable flow to his writing and seems to inject everything that he does (whether horror or not, short or long) with humour, which I really like. Good story, a little on the short side, but a good way to spend a couple of hours.

Brian Jones Decides To Kill Someone
Brian Jones Decides To Kill Someone
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and written well, 23 Mar 2014
Just finished it, and all I can say is that I absolutely love it! It may be one of those books that are a 'hit' or 'miss' for some people, but if you're like me and you admire an author that isn't afraid to try something different (and execute it so well), then you definitely have to check this out. The laughs I got from this simple book is worth way more than what I paid; I couldn't possibly be left any more satisfied. 5 stars from me all day!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9