Profile for Beddileinsche > Reviews

Ella's Kitchen: The Cookbook: The Red One
by Ella's Kitchen
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes, 22 Jan 2014
This book contains the recipes for many of the available Ella's Kitchen pouches and many more (sadly not the cheesy potatoes!). I usually cook a batch and throw it in the food processor to blend it into little chunks until my kid is older. I cook his without salt, then put some aside for us to spice...the dishes are yummy for babies, toddlers, kids and parents!

Hipp Organic Squiggly Corn Puffs Stage 2-7 Months 30 g (Pack of 10)
Hipp Organic Squiggly Corn Puffs Stage 2-7 Months 30 g (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite snack, 22 Jan 2014
This is my kid's favourite snack! They are very crunchy and great for teething or just as something to crunch on in between. Unfortunately they are no longer available on amazon.co.uk, I now get mine from amazon.de!

Bobby Car Classic - Red
Bobby Car Classic - Red
Price: 32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first birthday gift, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bobby Car Classic - Red (Toy)
I got this as a first birthday gift as it is recommended by the manufacturer 12+ months. I was not sure if my kid was big enough but he proved me wrong! He figured out how to climb on it and get off without help within 2h of play. He sits securely and loves the horn - it makes a nice sound that is not annoying. He has not quite figured out how to push himself forward using his feet (1 week in) but giggles and grins when we slowly pull him.
I would recommend to get cheap shoes for riding the car as the pavement does eat away the shoe at the toes when they push themselves and drive around. My sister got hers 17 years ago and it still is in perfect working condition, a sturdy little car!

HiPP Organic From 6 Months Good Night Milk 350 g (Pack of 4)
HiPP Organic From 6 Months Good Night Milk 350 g (Pack of 4)
Price: 21.44

4.0 out of 5 stars organic tummy filler - thick so need spout or teat with larger hole, 22 Jan 2014
Bought this for my kid as he sometimes is not in the mood to have a proper evening meal before going to bed, this is really nice and creamy. It is quite thick so first I used an Avent teat of which I enlarged the hole with nail scissors, now that he is 1 year old I give it to him using a NUK spout. The milk is very thick and when I used a normal teat he had to suck really hard and got sick from swallowing too much air, with the enlarged hole or spout it is great and there are no tummy problems. He very much likes it and has a good night sleep. It is also organic which is a great plus.

HiPP Organic 3 From Six months Onwards  Follow on Milk 800g
HiPP Organic 3 From Six months Onwards Follow on Milk 800g
Offered by Pinglebox
Price: 43.90

5.0 out of 5 stars organic milk, 22 Jan 2014
I switched my kid from breast milk to this Hipp formula at 9-months, he very much likes the taste and there were no problems changing milks. It is the only organic milk available so I am happy my kid likes it. I use it for his morning and evening bottles and also to make porridge.

Bundlebean Go! 5-in-1 Waterproof / Fleece Cover (Black)
Bundlebean Go! 5-in-1 Waterproof / Fleece Cover (Black)
Offered by Sirius Direct
Price: 26.16

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the most useful things around for babies, 9 Oct 2013
I love my bundle bean. It is so versatile. We used it with a Baby Bjorn sling when carrying our kid around and as a blanket and raincover with the car seat and pram. It always fits, the size can easily be adjusted. Or I used it as a picnic blanket in the park, my baby would lie on the soft fleece side playing, the waterproof side on the grass keeping dampness and dirt away. It washes well and dries quickly.
We have been using it since our kid was born and after a year it is still in use. One of the best things we bought for our kid.

Chicco Boppy Pillow with Cotton Slipcover (Crazy Cars)
Chicco Boppy Pillow with Cotton Slipcover (Crazy Cars)

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 9 Oct 2013
This was useless. I am of average size and rather tall but the pillow did not fit around my body or around my baby when I was breastfeeding. My old sofa cushion did a much better job at no extra cost.
The pillow can also be used to support the baby when learning to sit etc. My baby did not fit the pillow either and was uncomfortable in it. I recommend getting a Bumbo seat instead which my kid and others I know loved to sit in.

Philips AVENT SCF143/06 Bottle Sealing Discs
Philips AVENT SCF143/06 Bottle Sealing Discs
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars seal well, 9 Oct 2013
The discs seal well, however they can only be used without the teat in place unlike other bottle systems like NUK where the disk fits between bottle and teat. Obviously this is a disadvantage as the teat needs to be kept sterile in a separate container. However, when using to store or freeze milk they work really well and seal perfectly.

Sunnybaby Universal Shopping Net with Nylon Lining (Black)
Sunnybaby Universal Shopping Net with Nylon Lining (Black)
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 9 Oct 2013
I bought this net to use with our Silvercross Pop. It is very useful although tricky to attach. Now in place it does a good job. Very practical to transport the many things babies travel with.

Kitchen Craft Classic Collection 26cm Round Ceramic Pie Dish
Kitchen Craft Classic Collection 26cm Round Ceramic Pie Dish
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size for pies, 9 Oct 2013
Lovely for pies. It works well with most recipes, has the perfect size so the filling fits and pastry covers everything. It looks very nice and does a great job in the oven.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6