Profile for martin_mcgrath01 > Reviews

VHS
Offered by auczobe Orders Posted with-in 3 days
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars 'Special Edition' Trilogy, 20 Feb 2004
As far as I can remember I have always had a copy of the Star Wars movies in the house, My Parents (mum especially) are avid fans and I was bought up on the Star Wars Phenomenon. Try and imagine that when 'a New hope' (Star Wars IV) was seen for the first time at the cinema, people were blown away by the sheer size of the movie, it's Special FX, sound and Music. WOW. Still today we we can marvel at the work that George Lucas, Rick McCallum and the entire cast and crew put in to make these three masterpieces. Some of the cast have carried and had successful careers in the Film industry thank to starring these movies.
Although I feel a little let down by the last two movies (Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones), this due to a few reasons, I can'y turn my back on what is a 'magical' experience when I watch these three movies. If you've never watched Star Wars before, WHY NOT? do yourself the favor and do it today.
Some people might criticise Lucas for 're-making' the Trilogy, call it what you want, but it was his way of finishing the project and adding just a little more to an already amazing Trilogy. Plus it gave many people my age (who were too young at the time) a chance to see these movies on the Big Screen for the first time.
My favorite Movies of all time.........