Profile for Kay at Cedar > Reviews

Content by Kay at Cedar

Kay at Cedar

Page: 1 | 2
Swiffer Sweeper Dry Disposable Sweeping Cloths, Lavender and Vanilla Scent - 16 Ea
Offered by Wholesale UK
Price: 11.74

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 21 Oct 2013
I love it but it was quite expensive. It saves a great deal of time in keeping wood floors clean and free from dust.

Honeymoon in Paris: A Novella
Honeymoon in Paris: A Novella
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars an easy read, 21 Oct 2013
I enjoyed this book as it is a frivolous novel that is a form of escapism - easy to read .

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 7 Sep 2013
wonderful book, couldn't put it down. can wait to read the other two. I was "in " the games with the characters.

Karrimor Womens Traveller Supa 2 Trekking and Hiking Shoes K567-RGN Roots/Green 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US
Price: 33.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor shoes, 7 Sep 2013
shoes fab, comfortable, light and great value for money - no rain yet so not sure about waterproof but am expecting them to be fine

Leverage Leadership: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
Leverage Leadership: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
by Doug Lemov
Price: 16.31

5.0 out of 5 stars school leaders need to read this, 17 Aug 2013
Although written with the US education system in mind there are many many wonderful practical ideas In here that will impact quickly on school improvement if adapted to suit a schools' own situation. The book is easy to read and can be dipped in and out of. I will be basing a lot of my practice around the ideas in the book.

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
although quite predictable I loved this book and read it on holiday. it is a bit tearjerking, but you do get "inside the book" in your mind.I would be careful who I recommended it to as the issue is quite a sensitive one.

Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Navy 11033-410-007 7 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Navy 11033-410-007 7 UK
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, 17 Aug 2013
if you like flip flops you will love these - I live in them in summer and had a favourite pair that broke so replaced them with these crocs. they are excellent value for money and comfortable and although I thought I could never replace my old favourites I have done so with these !

Craghoppers Womens Classic Kiwi Zip Off Convertible Walking Trousers - Litchen Green, Regular-Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars super trousers, 17 Aug 2013
I wish I had bought these trousers earlier, they are excellent value for money, versatile and comfortable. I wore them in heavy rain and they quickly dried once the rain stopped. They are easy to convert to shorts / trousers and can be done whilst wearing them.I did take another reviewers advice and order a size larger than I would normally and this was the right thing to do as they are only slightly large for me, and I know my normal size would have been too tight.

The Travel Book: A journey through every country in the world (Lonely Planet Travel Book (Quality))
by Lonely Planet
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars a fabulous gift, 17 Aug 2013
I gave this book to a colleague who was thinking about travelling somewhere and she loved it . it is not a book to take with you but helps with the initial "where shall I go ? " . excellent value for money.

Bangor Bus
Bangor Bus
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kay in Northampton, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bangor Bus (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book as a quick light read on holiday. the reader is engaged with the characters and the suspense is held right up to the end.

Page: 1 | 2