Profile for Dan > Reviews

Content by Dan

Dan (Warwickshire, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OCR AS Business Studies Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit F292  Business Functions
OCR AS Business Studies Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit F292 Business Functions
by Andy Mottershead
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty useful, 29 May 2014
I bought this to aid my revision for an exam resit, and it covers the whole course so has reminded me what I need to know. At times I have found myself wondering whether things could be phrased differently however, as too often in this book it says one thing causes another, whereas one thing 'could' be a cause of another. And yes, that makes a difference in the exam.

The Quiet Resistance
The Quiet Resistance
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 May 2014
This review is from: The Quiet Resistance (Audio CD)
Have been listening to Nemesea for quite a while, this is by far their best album and I would recommend it to anyone who likes female fronted rock.

Bad Blood
Bad Blood
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Bad Blood (Audio CD)
I don't think anyone is in any doubt about how talented Bastille are as an artist, this album really says just how fantastic they are and is well worth the purchase.

Live in Philly 2010
Live in Philly 2010
Price: 17.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Live in Philly 2010 (Audio CD)
I have been to see Halestorm twice and so I know how good they are as a live band. Whilst this is a few years old now and so doesn't represent how they currently perform, it is still a great addition to any Rock CD collection and is a great album to buy to add some personality to their music. Also Arejay's drum solo is incredible and worth buying the CD for.

Lovestrong
Lovestrong
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Lovestrong (Audio CD)
Having listened to Christina Perri time and time again for a couple of years, I figured I'd add a physical copy of her CD to my collection. Great little album, has some great songs that I'm sure she will always be known for.

Hail To The King
Hail To The King
Price: 11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Hail To The King (Audio CD)
Slightly different from the recent Avenged Sevenfold albums, this old-style rock/metal album is well worth it. Going back to calssic sounds and anthemic tunes, I was thoroughly impressed with the new Sevenfold instalment. The only real let down was the title track 'Hail to the King', which is a bit repetitive and simple, but the rest of the album is fantastic. Also the bonus track 'St James' is well worth a listen for anyone that hasn't already, I wish it had been part of the original album.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
by Oliver Bowden
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2014
Having read the first in the Oliver Bowden AC series of books, I had to buy the next and I was not disappointed. Having only played 1 Assassin's Creed game, this book was completely new to me, yet I felt like I was truly living in it. Could not put it down, fantastic read, would recommend to all Assassin's Creed fans.

Assassin's Creed: Renaissance
Assassin's Creed: Renaissance
by Oliver Bowden
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 April 2014
The first in the series by Oliver Bowden, this book was a fantastic read. Having only played AC2, this book managed to again capture my imagination and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Having already played the game, I wasn't sure about reading a book that follows the same plot but reliving the experience in a different format was brilliant. Great book.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Bargain Games UK
Price: 27.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 22 April 2014
I bought this game mainly to add to my Pokemon game collection as I no longer have the time to put into mastering them all. Whilst I did play the game for a bit, I felt it was easier to level up and achieve objectives than in previous mystery dungeons games, and that the game was far less tactical than it used to be. If it wasn't Pokemon, I'd probably be giving a 3* review, but overall it seems ok.

Skytronics SKY180.056
Skytronics SKY180.056
Offered by In21 Direct
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Skytronics SKY180.056
I bought this mic stand to hold my new Behringer mic on my desk, it holds my mic really nicely, it's easy to adjust and very manoeuvrable. Great product for a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4