Profile for O.J.Thomas > Reviews

Content by O.J.Thomas

O.J.Thomas

Packard Bell EasyNote TE 15.6-inch Notebook (Black/Silver) - (AMD A4 5000 1.5GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 31 Oct 2013
Absolutely amazing laptop! Bought for myself as my desktop was getting a little run down... Run very fast! and absolutely worth it if you are on a budget i highly suggest getting this!

iBoutique Retractable IB32GUSB2 32GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black
Offered by SechsiTech

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad and not worth the money, 25 Mar 2013
I purchased this USB stick 2 months ago, after using the item for transferring data from my computer the port for the stick started to come loose and after that my computer no longer recognised the stick. I contacted the seller for a refund or a replacement over a 2 week period and he has failed to respond and as of today (25/03/2013) has still not responded. I would not recommend buying anything from this seller.