Profile for munchkinsraves > Reviews

Content by munchkinsraves

munchkinsraves (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Highest Quality Italian Sugared Almonds Silver (150g bag)
Highest Quality Italian Sugared Almonds Silver (150g bag)
Offered by Perfect Party Tables

5.0 out of 5 stars They really look like silver and the coating will not break your teeth, 24 May 2015
I've had these before a while ago but these are loads nicer...They really look like silver and the coating will not break your teeth

Swatch Watch SUOZ169
Swatch Watch SUOZ169

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Swatch Watch SUOZ169 (Watch)
I have always been a Swatch fan..This watch doesn't disappoint. It comes in a really cool matching box. It fits well. The face doesn't frost up if wet. I love the abstract expressionist depiction of the horse..

14th Deadly Sin: (Women's Murder Club 14)
14th Deadly Sin: (Women's Murder Club 14)
by James Patterson

2.0 out of 5 stars WMC number 14...What's wrong...everything, 8 May 2015
Woman's murder club...what went wrong? I am barely through the first third of the book and I am having to force myself to go back to it. I am determined to finish it come what may. I usually buy books on Kindle and wanted to purchase a real hard cover book for a change. First I had to wait ages for the item to arrive and since,well its gone down hill since. The usual excitement and fun from the earlier WMC books sadly is not there...

Agatha Christie's Poirot - Collection 7 [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Poirot - Collection 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Suchet

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest of the great detectives..., 8 May 2015
I've always felt that they did a wonderful job in creating this series. Yes,despite having seen most of these episodes before,it's nice to have them at home to enjoy again.

style3 Space Ship II T-Shirt Mens Enterprise Star Trek, size:3XL;Color:Heather Grey
Offered by style3

4.0 out of 5 stars I naturally love the design on this shirt, 3 April 2015
As A Trekkie, I naturally love the design on this shirt. It also washes well. It's a bit on the small side though...

Kipling Women's Haru Shoulder Bag K15372C47 Dune Pewter C
Kipling Women's Haru Shoulder Bag K15372C47 Dune Pewter C

4.0 out of 5 stars The small size suits this purpose wonderfully well. Its great when you just need to ..., 3 April 2015
Being temporarily house bound, I needed a bag to keep a few bits and pieces nearby. The small size suits this purpose wonderfully well. Its great when you just need to carry a few bits and pieces. As a Kipling collector, this is my 1st.metallic coloured one. I think I prefer the furry over the

Plastic monkey key ring

Sakkas 21360112 Harmony Tie Dye Peasant Boho Skirt - Pink - XL
Sakkas 21360112 Harmony Tie Dye Peasant Boho Skirt - Pink - XL
Offered by Sakka's

4.0 out of 5 stars a great skirt..., 3 April 2015
I love the colour scheme of this skirt and the fabric is a nice and comfy cotton. Perfect for the upcoming spring weather...

Kipling Women's Erasto N Top-Handle Bag K1239051M Sky Blue
Kipling Women's Erasto N Top-Handle Bag K1239051M Sky Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars another Kipling star of a bag, 8 Oct. 2014
A little larger than anticipated, but the various compartments make up for it. Good for people who like to carry a lot with them.

Noah [DVD]
Noah [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film. I would recommend this to all age ..., 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Noah [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent film. I would recommend this to all age groups The camera work, the accuracy to the Noah story and acting were all very good.

Mens Silky Tracksuit Bottoms Jogging Gym Casual Trouser Pants Small TO XXL and Big Sizes 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL 7XL 8XL (3XL, Black)
Offered by Kentex Online

3.0 out of 5 stars an ok item, 20 Jun. 2014
I like the. feel of the. fabric and they are great for the summer. Alas, the. fit is a bit small and they have a tendency to slip down at the bottom when climbing steps, etc. Next time. I will know to get these 3x larger.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13