Profile for N. Hinds > Reviews

N. Hinds (uk)

Kubik Evo 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice little piece of tech., 1 Nov. 2013
I bought two of these at the same time, one for myself and one for my wife. We were setting off on a three month journey around South East Asia. Due to the price, I wasn't really expecting it to last for the entire trip as we would be working our way through fairly harsh conditions in both hot and wet environments.

I am very happy to say that both devices made it through with flying colours and are still working today (2 months after returning). I couldn't have asked for more from a device designed to play music. People get excited about the iPod and all that fancy gizmo. But this is a very nice little piece of tech that doesn't cost more than the moon and will provide you with a source of music when out running, walking, trekking, long journeys etc...

The battery life is good, I didn't time it at any point, but managed to get through 12 hour bus journeys with it playing most of the way. Sound is not massively great, came across a bit 'tinny' at times, but I fiddled with the custom EQ to increase bass and I was happy.

The only downside, and this is more to my clumsiness than poor quality, was the headphones provided with the device broke relatively quickly. However, I bought a new pair and broke them too (though they were not Rubik), so I don't think the headphones are at fault there. I would advise though, looking at getting a nice set of headphones that will help sound quality.

My wife had no issues at all with the device nor her headphones and was happy with the quality of the sound.

For a basic pick up and go device. This is awesome, easy to transfer music on, easy to turn on and control, good tunes.

I did not use the video or ebooks so can't comment on those, though I did have a look at the free ebook, I am used to the Kindle, so the screen was a bit small for reading. I think good for file transfers though.

5/5

500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to improve your marketing online!, 19 Mar. 2012
This books is a must buy for those who are aiming to improve their marketability on the internet and through social media. All the stories about marketing and advertising these days seem to talk about internet and social network marketing and this book is the perfect partner for those trying to break into this type of marketing.

I have already put some of the tips from this book into action and have felt an improvement to my business.

A must buy! So many low cost methods to improve your market all put together into one handy ebook.