Profile for cmghee1985 > Reviews

2093-Mocha-12 : Tiger Print Top
2093-Mocha-12 : Tiger Print Top
Offered by krisp clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 14 Feb. 2014
I have a funny body shape. I am a size 12 uk but sometimes need a 10 because I am thinner on top.
Love this top and the speedy delivery. Next time I will get a 10 but not to worry my little sister (whos taller) will look lovely in this top.

Batman Open Cardigan Ladies Knitted Top Womens Knitwear Logo Jumper Sweater 8-14 (ONE SIZE (FITS UK8-14), BATMAN LOGO)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 14 Feb. 2014
Very happy with this item. Great price and was delivered 2 days from ordering it. Whenever I wear this everyone compliments it and a few ask where I got it.

Bullyland Disney Money Bank Nemo
Bullyland Disney Money Bank Nemo

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 13 Feb. 2014
Got this for my son as he is a fan.
Good quality and great price. Very fast delivery from the order date and a lot bigger than expected. Its going to look nice in my boys room. Cant wait to start saving.

The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector
The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 Feb. 2014
It's a good price and very fast delivery but not as big as I thought. It looks more like a torch for a doll.

Linens Limited Terry Towelling Waterproof Mattress Protector, Double
Linens Limited Terry Towelling Waterproof Mattress Protector, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Feb. 2014
Got this to replace my last one. Not much to fault. Fast delivery, very good price and fits perfectly. On top of that it doesn't feel like plastic or noisy like my previous one.
Will be getting another one soon.

Disney Cars Pop Up Tent
Disney Cars Pop Up Tent
Offered by lifestyleshoppingltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Disney Cars Pop Up Tent (Toy)
Got this for my boys Christmas and he loves it. Made it all nice and cosy and even came in to the bedroom to find him sleeping in it.
Its ideal if you dont have lots a space and made for one child.

Really glad I bought this.

New Win Front & Back Pad Kids Swimming Pool Aid Swim Practice Float Support Pads

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 Feb. 2014
Got this for my tall 3 year old as I couldn't get vests at a reasonable price. I saw this and thought it should last longer because of the adjustable clips.
It arrived on time.

I haven't got round to use it yet but it looks like its a bit small. Hopefully I will change my once we use it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Jan. 2014
Great wee price and very fast delivery. Torch is really bright for something so small and my kitten goes mad for the red light.

Double Huiro Clack Percussion Instrument (Stick Included)
Double Huiro Clack Percussion Instrument (Stick Included)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 17 Jan. 2014
Its a nice wee gift but maybe should have got it for my son once he's a bit older. It became loose only after 3 days so my son can't play it anymore.
The price was good and delivery fast the only real good points.

Petstages Catnip Chew Ring
Petstages Catnip Chew Ring
Offered by Paramount Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitten loves it, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Petstages Catnip Chew Ring (Misc.)
Got this for my kitten. Was surprised at the speedy delivery came before the eta.
Kitten loved it from the start. I only wish it was bigger. Didnt pay enough attention at the size when ordered but at the cheap price I am happy with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11