Profile for hannah_l_williams@hotmail.com > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Salt Pig
Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Salt Pig

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful in the kitchen, 17 Jun 2014
I have wanted one of the these salt pigs for ages and eventually bought this one last week. It is perfect for me - good size, clean white finish and no flaws. The only negative I would point out is how the product was packaged - I am really surprised that it arrived in one piece as it was simply wrapped in brown paper and rolling around in a box that was much too big for it. Other than that I am very happy with it.

Gel Polish Nail Manicure Kit Shellac Bluesky Top Base Coat Mylee UV Lamp Dryer
Gel Polish Nail Manicure Kit Shellac Bluesky Top Base Coat Mylee UV Lamp Dryer
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend this product, 17 Jun 2014
I thought about buying one of these products for a long time. I researched different brands and prices and eventually bought this about a month ago. I also purchased two BlueSky colours at the same time. I think that the value for money is brilliant and the products seems to work very well. It was really easy to assemble (slot the four bulbs in) when it arrived - it was packaged up really well. I have so far done two cured manicures on myself - one with a colour and one just base and top coats to make my nails shiny and strong. No problems so far and lots of lovely comments about how nice my nails look.

Playmobil 1.2.3 6782 123 Quad Bike
Playmobil 1.2.3 6782 123 Quad Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little 'stocking filler', 17 Jun 2014
This toy was excellent value and is really good quality. Packaged well, really robust and colourful. I bought a collection of these for my nephnew's 2nd birthday and he absolutely loves them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonably priced present for a young child. I will definitely be buying more in the future.

Special Offer...England (St. George) Flag Polyester 3 ft. x 5 ft (approx)
Special Offer...England (St. George) Flag Polyester 3 ft. x 5 ft (approx)
Offered by Bargin Billies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price!, 17 Jun 2014
I purchased this to celebrate the World Cup season 2014. It was only cheap and therefore I was surprised that the quality is so good. It is prodly hanging outside my house and surviving very well!

Pukka A5 Project Book Pink/Blue
Pukka A5 Project Book Pink/Blue
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Pukka Pads are always great, 17 Jun 2014
Brilliant, robust product. Great to have at work and the colours really brighten up my desk. Good quality paper. Good quality cover. Dividers are really useful for splitting up the pad. I love these!

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 17 Jun 2014
This is a great story. Love, loss, growing up... I read it very quickly and enjoyed every minute. I can't wait for the film now.

Rolson 61008 250mm Telescopic Squeegee
Rolson 61008 250mm Telescopic Squeegee

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not do the job!, 17 Jun 2014
This squeegee is not worth purchasing. The rubber 'blade' isn't straight or strong enough and therefore it's impossible to use it to scrape water from a flat surface. I do not recommend!!

Natural Minerals Foundation by Max Factor Warm Almond 45 10g
Natural Minerals Foundation by Max Factor Warm Almond 45 10g
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every time, 28 Nov 2013
I used to buy this on the High Street but can't find it any more. I dread the day that they discontinue it as I love it. If you don't like to wear a lot of make up but also aren't brave enough for no make up at all then this is perfect. It goes on easily and you can layer it as much as you like for a heavier effect. I wear this with tinted moisturiser everyday.

Playtime Rules Hanging Metal Sign
Playtime Rules Hanging Metal Sign
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute gift, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Playtime Rules Hanging Metal Sign
When you don't want to buy toys or clothes because the children already have so many then this is a great option. I ended up buying two for two separate gifts.

Q Connect Punched Pocket A4 50micron (Pack of 100)
Q Connect Punched Pocket A4 50micron (Pack of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective, 28 Nov 2013
These do exactly what you expect and what is required. Great price, great delivery. I would recommend to anyone needing good quality office supplies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5