Profile for L. MTFHELENE > Reviews

Content by L. MTFHELENE

L. MTFHELENE "M Helene" (Streatham-Common UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Power of the Spoken Word
The Power of the Spoken Word

5.0 out of 5 stars The power of the spoken word, 5 Sep 2014
The power of the spoken word,loved everything in this book.Wrote down some notes .would recommend it to friends.very good and positive reading.Will read again.

Small 3" Bowl Net Goldfish Bowl Fish Catch Net
Small 3" Bowl Net Goldfish Bowl Fish Catch Net
Offered by Angels Aquatics & Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars fish catch net, 25 April 2014
just the thing I was looking for, right size to catch my fish while The tanks needs cleansing.

very good buy.

Seven Seas Orange Syrup and Cod Liver Oil 300ml
Seven Seas Orange Syrup and Cod Liver Oil 300ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars vit vit, 3 Feb 2014
good for the bones, good in winter time. good for your health.
oh you want me to write more about it,
well pay me first then I will write more.

Gilded Reverie Lenormand
Gilded Reverie Lenormand
by Ciro Marchetti

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful tarot, 3 Feb 2014
love it and that's it.
what do you want me to say more, it's only a pack of tarot card that I chose to buy,
ok.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 4:10 PM GMT

Sony Xperia Z Low Profile Covert Branded PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars sony x, 3 July 2013
This was a gift, I cannot make a comment about it. But I hope it is being used and well loved. Thank you

Sony Xperia Z Purple Wallet Pocket PU Leather Case Covers, Screen Protector , Polishing Cloth and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by MOBILEJOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple wallet pocket leather case, 3 July 2013
This was a gift which I cannot comment about, I just hope it was appreciated and is being used. Thank you

Burnished Rhodium Plated Blue Crystal Dragonfly Brooch
Burnished Rhodium Plated Blue Crystal Dragonfly Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady dragonfly brooch, 3 July 2013
Beautiful lovely and delicate, and the price was superb. I love to wear this brooch at any occasion on the lapel of jacekets.

Sony Xperia Z Purple PU Leather Book Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch With Internal Card Slots & LCD Screen Protector
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Xperia Z Purple PU Leather Book Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch, 3 July 2013
Love this colour cover pouch, it is my favourite one at this time. looks posh and I do posh. shame did not have a stylus pen to go with it. but I am pleased with my item.

COLT� HQ Stylus Pen with Headphone Clip - for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - PURPLE
Offered by EF-Cloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars purple stylus pen, 30 Jun 2013
I like this stylus pen, hope the rubber on it does not wear off easily so I can keep it for longer, although it would be so nice to have replaceable tip, but one cannot complain for the price is reasonable. Love the stylus pen. will buy more when this one wears out.

Pilgrim Dreams Brass Bracelet
Pilgrim Dreams Brass Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite charm bracelet, 11 April 2013
First time I set my eyes on this particular pilgrim bracelet, I was attracted to it's beauty and colour. I bought it and am very pleased with it, very delicate and pretty . Would want to wear it mostly in summer to show off its beauty.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3