Profile for lkteach > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Importance of Being a Bachelor
The Importance of Being a Bachelor

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good 'un from Mike Gayle, 26 Aug. 2015
Just read this on holiday. LOVE Mike Gayle and really enjoy these light hearted novels written by a man as gives a different perspective. Enjoyed seeing where the plot and characters went.

Mile High
Mile High

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Mile High (Kindle Edition)
This is definitely not one of Rebecca Chance's best offerings. I picked it up at the airport as thought it looked like a great holiday read but was disappointed and in the end had to slog my way through it. The plot is all over the places and characters such as Jane have storylines that I don't really understand and what relevance was Michael? The characters are not believable and by the end I didn't care who the stalker was I just wanted it to be over!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel dryer, 21 May 2015
Very pleased with this. Good power- doesn't get very hot so takes longer for my hair to dry but great for a travel dryer.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 May 2014
This item arrived on time and looks really impressive however after less a month and not a great deal of use the little feet which prop it up to watch films have both fallen off. I have contacted the seller and they have been less than helpful given the fact the item is faulty and their first response to my e mail was 'can you go to a stationary store and buy some more' and their customer service followed this pattern to an unsatisfactory conclusion. I know this item is considerably cheaper than the apple cover but I don't expect to not be able to use it after only one month. Very disappointed.

English Rain
English Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: English Rain (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this as I really like please don't say you love me as a single and now I LOVE the album!! Her voice is beautiful and I'm not normally a big lyrics listener but I am on this album!!
Constantly on repeat in my house- definately recommend.

In Her Mothers' Shoes
In Her Mothers' Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 April 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it interesting and very moving. I cannot recommend this enough to all readers.

Aworded (Apalabrados)
Aworded (Apalabrados)

3.0 out of 5 stars good game, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Aworded (Apalabrados) (App)
I really like this game but have had same problem as other users with being logged out and no reply from support centre. Very annoying

May I Have Your Attention Please?
May I Have Your Attention Please?

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 2 Jan. 2012
I loved this book and read it in 2 days.
I like James Corden anyway but this made me like him even more. I know there are a lot of people who find him arrogant and cocky but I think this book explains a lot of that.
I LOVE Gavin and Stacey and it was great to read about where it all came from and his relationship with Ruth Jones.
I would 100% recommend this book to others and at £3.59 on the Kindle you can't go wrong.

Hedge Fund Wives
Hedge Fund Wives

4.0 out of 5 stars A good chick lit read, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Hedge Fund Wives (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and well worth £1.99.
It is a light hearted book with an interesting story line and I liked the main character.

Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly awful!, 27 Feb. 2011
I really enjoyed SATC series and the first film but this film is truly awful. The scenes and storylines in Dubai are dreadful and I was just glad when the film was over to be honest. Straight on E bay for me!!

Page: 1 | 2