Profile for lkteach > Reviews

Babyliss 5344U 2000W Travel Hair Dryer Multi Voltage
Babyliss 5344U 2000W Travel Hair Dryer Multi Voltage
Offered by Slamtech Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel dryer, 21 May 2015
Very pleased with this. Good power- doesn't get very hot so takes longer for my hair to dry but great for a travel dryer.

JETech® Diamond Leather iPad Mini Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini II with Retina Display (2014 Version with Built-in Stand and Front/Back Protection and Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) (Plum)
Offered by JEDirect UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 May 2014
This item arrived on time and looks really impressive however after less a month and not a great deal of use the little feet which prop it up to watch films have both fallen off. I have contacted the seller and they have been less than helpful given the fact the item is faulty and their first response to my e mail was 'can you go to a stationary store and buy some more' and their customer service followed this pattern to an unsatisfactory conclusion. I know this item is considerably cheaper than the apple cover but I don't expect to not be able to use it after only one month. Very disappointed.

English Rain
English Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: English Rain (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this as I really like please don't say you love me as a single and now I LOVE the album!! Her voice is beautiful and I'm not normally a big lyrics listener but I am on this album!!
Constantly on repeat in my house- definately recommend.

In Her Mothers' Shoes
In Her Mothers' Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 April 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it interesting and very moving. I cannot recommend this enough to all readers.

Aworded (Apalabrados)
Aworded (Apalabrados)

3.0 out of 5 stars good game, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Aworded (Apalabrados) (App)
I really like this game but have had same problem as other users with being logged out and no reply from support centre. Very annoying

May I Have Your Attention Please?
May I Have Your Attention Please?

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 2 Jan. 2012
I loved this book and read it in 2 days.
I like James Corden anyway but this made me like him even more. I know there are a lot of people who find him arrogant and cocky but I think this book explains a lot of that.
I LOVE Gavin and Stacey and it was great to read about where it all came from and his relationship with Ruth Jones.
I would 100% recommend this book to others and at £3.59 on the Kindle you can't go wrong.

Hedge Fund Wives
Hedge Fund Wives

4.0 out of 5 stars A good chick lit read, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Hedge Fund Wives (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book and well worth £1.99.
It is a light hearted book with an interesting story line and I liked the main character.

Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly awful!, 27 Feb. 2011
I really enjoyed SATC series and the first film but this film is truly awful. The scenes and storylines in Dubai are dreadful and I was just glad when the film was over to be honest. Straight on E bay for me!!

Ornami Sterling Silver Starfish Pendant with 46 cm Chain
Ornami Sterling Silver Starfish Pendant with 46 cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 15 Jan. 2011
I bought this as an xmas present to myself and I was not disappointed- I love it and wear it all the time. The picture does not do this necklace justice and a great price too!! Thoroughly recommend.

Ornami Ladies' Starfish Necklace and Earrings Set, Silver, Model S-PE001STAR 45 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Dec. 2010
I put this on my wishlist and my boyfriends mum bought it for me this Xmas.
This is really stunning and fantastic value for money. The pendant and earrings are really small but that is what I wanted.

Thoroughly recommend to anyone for a little gift or for yourself!!

Page: 1 | 2