Profile for Neil Hines > Reviews

Content by Neil Hines

Neil Hines

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality, 31 Jan. 2013
I have nothing more to say other than these are the best quality cards you are likely to find at such a low price. Great deal. Stop reading reviews and add them to your cart!

Assassin's Creed III Figurine - Connor: The Hunter
Assassin's Creed III Figurine - Connor: The Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 31 Jan. 2013
Great quality product and very nicely packaged. I got this as a gift for my Assassin's creed obsessed girlfriend, needless to say she absolutely loved it. HOT STUFF!

Surplus Classic US Military M65 Field Jacket Mens Army Parka & Liner Black
Surplus Classic US Military M65 Field Jacket Mens Army Parka & Liner Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Check the size carefully!, 31 Jan. 2013
I bought a medium for myself but it was too big for me or even my dad (who is an XL) Great design but make sure you check the size. After returning the jacket I recieved a full refund and the company even apologised. Great service and for that... 5 stars!

M&M's Crispy 141 g (Pack of 11)
M&M's Crispy 141 g (Pack of 11)
Offered by a2zdrinks Express Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars CRISPY M&Ms, 31 Jan. 2013
MAH GAAAWD! I love crispy M&Ms so i'm a biased judge. But the price is good here and now I have a great supply for my m&m dispencer.

Play-Doh Doctor Drill & Fill
Play-Doh Doctor Drill & Fill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Play-Doh Doctor Drill & Fill (Toy)
Bought this set for my girlfriend for chirstmas (She has wanted one since she was little) She loved it. Great product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little flimsy, 31 Jan. 2013
Bought these because I wanted to start training with Sai but I didn't want to fork out for full metal ones before I tried them out. The rubber sai really helped me to understand the movement and techniques. Great price for such a niche item, the only complaint is that they are a little flimsy but it's no major problem. Thank you to playwell, now i'm off to buy full metal ones!

The Puppet Company Puppet Buddies Medium Boy Hand Puppet with Light Skin Tone
The Puppet Company Puppet Buddies Medium Boy Hand Puppet with Light Skin Tone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great deal., 31 Jan. 2013
I bought this puppet for teaching purposes and ended up having hours of fun just trying out different facial expressions. Its great for reading stories with the young ones and even good for a bit of creativity for the older ones. It is great quality and the peripheral outfits you can buy are a great addition. Thank you 'the puppet company!'