ARRAY(0xa6b2387c)

Profile for Fabulous Nhi > Reviews

Content by Fabulous Nhi

Fabulous Nhi "FabNhi" (Essex, UK)

JVC HA-F140-GE In-Ear Gumy Headphones - Green
JVC HA-F140-GE In-Ear Gumy Headphones - Green
Offered by DealMania
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 9 Nov 2010
I bought these headphone for my daughter. They stay in ears, good sound quality, nice bright colour. Successful purchaser for a teenager.

Eat Drink Man Woman [DVD] [1994] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Eat Drink Man Woman [DVD] [1994] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Sihung Lung

4.0 out of 5 stars good delivery time scale, 8 Jan 2010
I have seen this film in 1994, and really enjoyed it. I was pleased to find this DVD on Amazon to add to my collection. However, I wasn't aware of the different region in DVD format when I place my order. I am unable to view this region 1 DVD in UK. I sent it onto a contact in US to benefit the film. So I have learned my lesson that I need to check on the compatible DVD format before place the order. Given that I can't review the film as have seen it fresh, I go by my memory instead, and would recommend this film .

Nevertheless I am authoritative to comment on my experience of the seller's delivery service. The delivery time scale was 2 weeks. I consider this to be good for order from US, delivery to UK. Taking into consideration that the postal cost is charged, rather than free, the delivery time scale could better, in my view. So I rate this 4 *.

Wedding Banquet [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Wedding Banquet [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Winston Chao

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery service, 31 Dec 2009
I have seen this film in 1993, and had high regard to it, such I ordered this DVD so I can add it to my DVD collection. My order took 3 weeks to arrive which seems to be rather long time. When it arrived, I could not view it as it is in US system. I was not familiar with the different regional DVD setting system when I placed my order for this film, hence my big disappointment when I could not view it on my UK DVD system. I emailed the seller to query whether they have this film in UK system, but I still had no reply from them.
So my review can only be about the delivery and the DVD system rather than the actual film itself as I am unable to view it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2010 9:44 PM BST