Profile for Natalie > Reviews

Natalie

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
Very nice shoes, good price and good quality.

Bumbleride Indie Stroller - Aquamarine
Bumbleride Indie Stroller - Aquamarine

5.0 out of 5 stars The best stroller - everything is as it should be, 25 Feb. 2015
I purchased Bumbleride Indie in Lotus Blue color. I was unable to see this stroller before purchase in shops, they didn't have anything from Bumbleride. I decided to buy this model after tons of reviews I've read. This stroller is more expensive then some other, but it worth every cent you've spent.
First of all, I was looking for a stroller for my 2,5 y.o. son who is tall boy.
I wanted stroller which is
1) big enough even for bigger kids
2) lightweight enough for me
3) with removable bumper or without it at all, because it is not comfortable to put bigger child in the stroller when you can't move the bumper. With removable bumper bigger kids can sit in the stroller by themselves.
4) I like the idea of stroller with air tires, it rides smoothly
5) three wheeler is more maneuverable, rides easier
6) big canopy
7) comfortably reached storage
8) has a cup holder
9) very important - when folded, the inner side (with textile) is inside, not outside where it can become dirty after the first ride.
10) one big adjustable handle!!! very comfortable when you push it with one hand.
11) enough place for kids feet, also adjustable.
I can definitely tell that this stroller is made from materials and parts of good quality, everything fits well, textile is nice to touch, when it comes I read the instruction and put it all together in 10 minutes. Everything "clicks" well as how it should.
I am absolutely sure to recommend this stroller to any mom. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

How to Set up & Run a Fashion Label
How to Set up & Run a Fashion Label
by Toby Meadows

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 29 Mar. 2014
If you think about to start your own fashion business, read this first, and then think again:) Nice book, practical and full of clever advices. Love it.

Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team
Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team
by Alina Wheeler

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 29 Mar. 2014
When I was ordering this book, I was thinking of a book which is practical, like how to establish a brand and how to do it right, what to avoid when creating brand, in a few words, I was looking for some professional help and advices. What I get is a colorfull book with a lot of famous peoples' sentences, with a lot of definitions what is what, and with a lot of famous brands icons and stories, but it's helps only ...globally:) to have a vision of what brand is and how very difficult it is to make it known (if you didn't know this already). In other words, it is academic book for young people which don't want to have their own company and brand but more are thinking of making carreer in marketing department or advertising agency. I like more realistic, more pracitcal books. Not like DIY :)) but still, more about our reality.

Regatta Girl's Blissfull Insulated Jacket - Coconut, Size 11-12
Regatta Girl's Blissfull Insulated Jacket - Coconut, Size 11-12

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a down jacket, 20 Feb. 2014
The color is lighter then on the picture, and I didn't like the fact that fur trim is not removable, but my daughter (who is 11) liked it and it is warm, and the price is quite low.

The Package Design Book 2 Pentawards: Book 2
The Package Design Book 2 Pentawards: Book 2
by Pentawards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Feb. 2014
Very inspirational. Good quality photos. I have ordered also a few more best packaging books, so will write to you soon which one I can recommend mostly.

Black + Blum Charcoal Filter Water Bottle with Red Tag, Clear
Black + Blum Charcoal Filter Water Bottle with Red Tag, Clear
Offered by black+blum - Official

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointment, 16 Feb. 2014
The picture of bottle is much better then a bottle itself. It's absolutely plastic, don't believe this myth that tritan looks and feel like a glass - even a blind man can feel this one is made from a plastic.

Charcoal filter was too big, and did not fit the bottle, so I couldnt use it at all and send it back.

I am very dissapointed with this bottle and would not reccomend to someone to buy it.

CUTE BABY BOYS GIRLS BASEBALL TRAINER STYLE ANTI SLIP SOCKS AGE 1 -2 12 18 24 MONTHS
Offered by Colourful Baby World

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure quality, 7 Feb. 2014
Very disappointed. Totally artificial, no love in this product :( I wouldn't wear it on myself, so I am not considering to put it on my babies feet.

BabyDan Multidan Extending Wooden Safety Gate (Beech, New Version)
BabyDan Multidan Extending Wooden Safety Gate (Beech, New Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is good, 7 Feb. 2014
I chose this gate because of their measurement - the other were too thin for us, but I was completely satisfied with quality of this wooden gate.For our interior, we needed white gates, but this natural colour fits us well, too. Deivery of amazon was great and quick, and packaged safe, as usual.
And they are safe when you use them because of the lock which is easy to open for an adult but ( I hope) impossible for toddlers, because they are too heavy for small kids. I can recommend this product to anyone. If you have any questions, please fell free to ask.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the smell, 7 Feb. 2014
Dont' get me wrong - if you like very sweet smell of candies, honey, sugar, and you like the idea put it on your babies head, this product is right for you, but I think there could be more sophisticated smell for baby products. What about the ingredients or no tear formula - I don't have an opinion because we are trying to avoid shampoo in our eyes :)))

Page: 1 | 2