Profile for Mrs. G. A. Childe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Deaf Sentence
Deaf Sentence

5.0 out of 5 stars Still smiling, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Deaf Sentence (Kindle Edition)
If you have experience of people who are deaf this is a book to read. I cried with laughter in parts as it was so funny!

Wordsplosion
Wordsplosion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wordsplosion (App)
Bought this for my Kindle Fire HD. It is a brilliant game and keeps my senior citizen's brain going. Be careful, it can be addictive!

FREE French 24/7 Lite Edition
FREE French 24/7 Lite Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate, 17 Mar 2013
I loved this so much that I bought the phrase and vocabulary editions and they are proving very successful and are motivational!

Mofun Soft 3cm Gel Cushion Bike Bicycle Seat Cover Saddle Pad
Mofun Soft 3cm Gel Cushion Bike Bicycle Seat Cover Saddle Pad

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 17 Mar 2013
There was absolutely nothing wrong with this cushion, in fact it felt extremely comfy. The only problem was that it did not fit my exercise bike. My exercise bike obviously didn't fit the product details of 'Fits most bikes'.

French Vocab 24/7
French Vocab 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: French Vocab 24/7 (App)
Really like this app as I had already used it on my grandson's I Pad. I like the way that there are 3 stages in learning the different categories to reinforce learning and I am so pleased I can now get this app on my Kindle Fire HD.

Ultrasport F-Bike Exercise Bike
Ultrasport F-Bike Exercise Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 17 Jan 2013
I ordered the bike one friday lunchtime, came home to an email the same afternoon to tell me it had been dispatched! Better still, opened my bedroom curtains the following morning and there was City Link about to knock on my door with the bike. It gets better! I unpacked assembled it( Very clear instructions, no 'A' levels needed here!) in just less than half an hour. Finally the very reasonably priced exercise bike does what it says, here you have one very happy 67 yr old lady looking forward to maintaining her fitness during the winter when she doesn't like outdoor cycling! Many, many thanks for a product to be proud of!

Neewer Yellow Bear USB Heating Cushion Slippers Heated Shoes Foot Warmer PC Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread!, 8 Nov 2012
I bought this as a last minute gift for my daughter and she tells me they are absolutely perfect and keep her feet really warm when she is using her computer. A word of advice, they are so comfy and warm you have to remember to take your feet out to answer the phone.

The Song of Achilles
The Song of Achilles

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 Nov 2012
the only reason I downloaded this book was because I have to read it for my reading group. It is not a book I would have chosen and I haven't finished reading it, so it would not be fair to comment on the content. However if you have an interest in Greek Mythology I am guessing you will like this book. So far it is readable for me.

Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 21 April 2012
This product has simple instructions to use and unlike lots of other products I did not have to buy batteries. It's accuracy matched my GP,s obviously highly priced machine.

Binatone iDECT C5i Triple Dect Designer Twin Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 21 April 2012
I am delighted with my purchase of these sleekly designed, funky shaped telephones. The manual unlike many manuals was very easy for me to understand and I very quickly learnt how to operate and set up my contact list. Nobody would regret buying them!

Page: 1 | 2