Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Content by Jackie

Jackie

Page: 1 | 2
Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker , Wireless Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Mobile Phones, Tablets (with microphone) (Pink)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing piece of kit, 7 Jan. 2016
What can I add to the reviews already posted? Nothing. This is an amazing piece of kit, great sound, great quality, I absolutely love it!

IPOW Pink iPhone 5/5s/5c iPod Touch 5 Sport Armband Belt Strap Band Sleeve Case Cover Pouch + Key Holder for Running Jogging Gym Cycling Workout
Offered by Ipow-Official

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this little piece of kit, 7 Jan. 2016
I love this little piece of kit, I've had armband type holders before that feel like a blood pressure cuff, but this is just right. Good price too.

Humans of New York: Stories
Humans of New York: Stories
by Brandon Stanton

5.0 out of 5 stars and loved it. Had great expectations of this one and ..., 7 Jan. 2016
I bought the original HONY book, and loved it. Had great expectations of this one and they were met, it's a lovely book.

Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 16 projects to learn to quilt
Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 16 projects to learn to quilt
by Elizabeth Betts

5.0 out of 5 stars nice projects and arrived really quickly, 18 Dec. 2014
Lovely clear instructions, nice projects and arrived really quickly. Thank you

A Passion for Quilting
A Passion for Quilting
by Nicki Trench

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: A Passion for Quilting (Paperback)
A new obsession for me. I may be some time...

Sew Easy MR4660/NVY | Navy Sewing Machine Bag | 430 x 220 x 350mm
Sew Easy MR4660/NVY | Navy Sewing Machine Bag | 430 x 220 x 350mm
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag, 18 Dec. 2014
Lovely - just right and arrived as pictured. Big and roomy. Fast delivery too, despite the Christmas rush!

Yosemite
Yosemite
by Ansel Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious photos, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Yosemite (Paperback)
I gave this book five stars because, let's face it, Ansel Adams deserves no less for his wonderful photography. As a pictorial reference for one of the most wonderful parks in America it's unsurpassed. However I would have liked it to be a little bigger. It doesn't do the photos justice, although having just seen the Ansel Adams exhibition at the Maritime Museum in Greenwich, I would concede that some of his photos in real life aren't the most enormous. It just doesn't really cut it as a 'coffee table' book, and I know what you're all going to say - that it's in the description and what do I expect for the price?

But as a reminder of two visits for me to Yosemite and a little taste of what I missed it's unbeatable. Makes me want to go bcak time and again.

East of Eden (Penguin Modern Classics)
East of Eden (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing tale, 23 Feb. 2013
I've come to the end of this fantastic book feeling like I've lived the lives of the people in it. They aren't just characters, the are almost real. It's a fantastic rollercoaster of emotions, there isn't one character that Steinbeck didn't pull me into. Fabulous, a must re-read. I'm sad it's over. I'm tempted to get the film on dvd but I don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't cut the mustard. The book has incredible depth, a story so woven and well written that it has to be read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2013 9:40 AM BST

ByteStor 16GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 16GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

1.0 out of 5 stars Really frustrated, 28 Sept. 2012
I bought this to keep my photos on, some of which were of holidays. I thought they would be safe. I could not have been more wrong. I loaded them on, now approximately 10 months later I cannot access them at all. My memories have been wiped out. I checked they were on there after loading but now the PC won't even recognize there is anything in the USB port. Disappointing doesn't begin to cover it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2014 1:24 AM BST

Tefal Fresh Express
Tefal Fresh Express

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 23 May 2012
I haven't used it many times yet but it does a super job on grating cheese. So far it won't chop red onions, it makes a slimey pulp out of them! But hey, it's early days.

Page: 1 | 2