Profile for Sammy Girl > Reviews

Content by Sammy Girl

Sammy Girl (Leicester England)

Tissot Ladies Watch Everytime T0573101605700
Tissot Ladies Watch Everytime T0573101605700

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant watch, 24 July 2014
Lovely, elegant watch that suits smart day wear or even evening wear.
Keeps good time, the strap is holding up well and overall I am very pleased with the purchase.
Would recommend.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Polyurethane Origami CaseMineral Black  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" (3rd Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Polyurethane Origami CaseMineral Black [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" (3rd Generation)]

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, but efficient refund given, 24 July 2014
This didn't fit so was returned. The returns process however was quick and efficient.
More info clarifying the differing sizes/types of kindle required. I was certain this was correct for my kindle but obviously not.

Kahuna KLS-0083L Ladies brown beaded multi thong watch
Kahuna KLS-0083L Ladies brown beaded multi thong watch
Offered by Watch Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars different everyday watch, 11 May 2014
I have ordered this watch three times now. It lasts about a year before it needs replacing, primarily because of the strap not lasting well, but it's not expensive, looks different, keeps gd time and is great for an everyday watch at work that doesn't look girly, girly and holds up to any knocks in an outdoor environment.

MOFRED® 6 in Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500 Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Mix up but sorted promptly, 1 Feb. 2014
I ordered S4 screen protectors but what I received was I Phone 5 protectors. Promptly sorted by supplier. The correct item arrived within a few days and I simply popped the wrong item back in the post return to sender.

The correct products are fine. A bit tricky to get right first time but with a bit of patience and a slow steady hand they are spot on.

Letters of Note: Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
Letters of Note: Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
by Shaun Usher

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book..., 1 Feb. 2014
This is a beautiful book both in look and concept. Interesting, touching and absolutely 100% recommended to anyone considering purchasing either for themself or as a gift.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Yellow
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Yellow
Offered by Shine Maz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case at a reasonable price, 1 Feb. 2014
Nice quality case at a great price. The bright yellow is ace as I can easily see the phone inside a bag.
Would recommend to others. No issues at all.

Kipling Women's Enora  Handbag Black K15062
Kipling Women's Enora Handbag Black K15062
Offered by The Necessity

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, 6 Dec. 2013
Nice roomy bag that doesn't look too big when you're carrying it. Arrived promptly and well packaged.
V satisfied and would recommend this as a good every day casual or weekend bag.

Clean & Lean Diet: 14 Days to Your Best-ever Body with foreword by Elle Macpherson (Clean & Lean Series)
by Elle Macpherson

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, 23 Jun. 2012
I was slightly sceptical about whether this diet would work, but I am one week into the fourteen day plan and have lost six pounds already!

It really is more of a life style change than a diet, and although the points made by James Duigan are absolute common sense, it really does bring into focus how much of thoughtless eater I was. The book makes you question your choices as a shopper and an eater, and even after one week I feel that much more healthier and energised for doing so.

It has been hard, I must admit, especially the first two days, and I have had to switch around some of the meal suggestions - the lunches are just not feasible for a working woman, and I have included the odd little treat for myself, such as one slice of toast with peanut butter for breakfast this morning, but I've still managed to lose almost half a stone in a week which is ridiculously impressive.

The fourteen day plan menu can look a little uninspiring, so make sure that you make the meals as tasty as you can by adding fresh herbs, eg parsley with the scrambled eggs/omelettes, ginger or garlic with the chicken, dill with the salmon etc.

I haven't followed the exercise plan - I walk to work and back which is approximately 20 mins each way - so feel that is sufficient calorie burning!

I am also doing the epsom salt baths - three a week - and goodness, do they make your skin super soft!

Hopefully by the end of next week I will have lost more weight and then can then slowly re-introduce some fruit into my diet along with dairy.

So far though, so good!

ASUS M4A785T-M - AMD 785G AM3 - PCI-E 2.0 (x16) - DDR3 1600(OC) - SATA II/RAID - VGA/DVI - HDCP - uATX

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 23 Aug. 2010
Product arrived very quickly, nicely and securely packaged. No problems at all. Will use them again for sure.

This Diary Will Change Your Life 2008
This Diary Will Change Your Life 2008
by Benrik Ltd
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a diary, 22 Dec. 2007
I bought this as a gift but ending up reading it cover to cover myself!!
Laugh out loud funny weekly suggestions. Am going to buy one for my self now and have even made a note on my phone to remind me to order some next year..yep..its that good.