Profile for Chilena > Reviews

Halcyon
Halcyon
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL. A 110% MUST BUY, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Halcyon (MP3 Download)
Ellie Goulding's music is always amazing. Her electro-indie-pop style is so unique and she uses this in so many brilliant ways. Figure 8 and I Need Your Love are exciting and fun, whilst I Know You Care (similari to her cover of Elton John's Your Song, but better!!) and Explosions are heart felt and deep. Don't say a word, Halcyon, Joy, Only You and Atlantis are also my favourites.

I would recommend buying the deluxe edition as the extra tracks turn out to be some of the best with 'Ritual' and 'In my city'. Or download these separately on itunes.

If you haven't got her Lights (slightly more indie than Halcyon) or Bright Lights albums, I would thoroughly recommend these too...

Like I Used To
Like I Used To
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Like I Used To (Audio CD)
I am a fan of Bombay Bicycle Club (the band from which Lucy Rose started with and accompanies the lead singer)and so when Lucy started doing her own thing, My mum bought me the album for my birthday. The songs are beautifully written, both lyrically and instrumentally, combining indie with pop and folk vibes. I am a big fan of her relaxing, uplifting and truly loveable music. Definitely recommended.

Lame
Lame

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper on the Bertinet website!, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lame (Kitchen & Home)
If you look on Richard Bertinet's site you'll see he sells this product cheaper at 3.50 and delivery is less too at 1.95! It's still more than it's worth but it's a cheek to be asked for even more on Amazon. I haven't bought one yet so can't say how good it is but certainly will be ordering from elsewhere in this instance.