Profile for coodor > Reviews

Content by coodor

coodor

LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
Offered by Good-Choice (shipped from Hongkong)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to our home, 31 Mar. 2015
An accurate room thermostat allows us to check temperature. A good addition to our home.

Canon LP-E6 PREMIUM Replacement Rechargeable Camera Battery (100% COMPATIBLE) from Dot.Foto - with Dot.Foto InfoChip - 7.4v / 1600mAh - 2 Year Warranty [See Description for Compatibility]
Offered by PowerPlanet UK - typ. 5-7 working days

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible replacement Canon battery, 6 Jun. 2014
The delivery service was very prompt. The battery has held its charge very well and is still going strong after taking a number of photographs over the last few weeks. Certainly meets my expectations.

BT 2000 Cordless DECT Phone (Pack of 3)
BT 2000 Cordless DECT Phone (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars BT cordless phones, 6 Jun. 2014
Lovely looking phones and are practical to use. Slight distortion on sound quality but I am not sure if that is due to the phones or the line.

Boxed Shirt Sleeve Holders / Arm Bands in Silver & Gold (Silver)
Boxed Shirt Sleeve Holders / Arm Bands in Silver & Gold (Silver)
Offered by Clermont Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable sleeve holders, 6 Jun. 2014
Good quality sleeve holders delivered in a storage box. Comfortsble to wear and serve the purpose of keeping my shirt sleeves under control!

Hoya 72mm UV Filter
Hoya 72mm UV Filter
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya filter, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hoya 72mm UV Filter (Accessory)
Excellent screw fit to the lens, looks very need and professional, I feel that the quality of my photographs has improved.

Home for Christmas [DVD]
Home for Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andre Rieu

5.0 out of 5 stars Top entertainment., 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Home for Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent quality dvd. Watching the performance in the comfort of your own home is almost as good as attending one of this great entertainers live shows.

AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories Black
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories Black

5.0 out of 5 stars slr camera backpack, 30 Jan. 2011
This is a well designed camera bag. A good size and very useful. This backpack is so practical and enables me to carry all the accessories I need. Well done Amazon for identifying this product and making it available.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE JUMPERS KNEE PATELLA BAND STRAP - Knee Support with 'medical quality silicon pad'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G Jumper Knee Patella band strap, 30 Sept. 2010
I ordered 2 knee straps and they were delivered on time as I expected from Amazon. I have used the straps several times whilst exercising and found the relief and support excellent. I have recommended these straps to friends who experience problems with their knees and all who have tried them have been suitably impressed. The reviews I read helped me make a good choice in selecting this product.