Profile for Stewart > Reviews

Content by Stewart

Stewart

Braun Oral-B TriZone SmartSeries 5000 Five-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide (Packaging and Smart Guide Varies)
Price: 90.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toothbrush, 19 Oct 2013
I bought this toothbrush to replace an earlier model which I was very satisfied with but the rechargeable battery had finally given up after about three years. The rechargeable batteries do not last for ever. The latest model has some additional features but is basically the same as my earlier model. Some people seem to find the beep at the end of each quartile of brushing irritating, but I quickly got used to it. I bought the TriZone and I find the TriZone brush heads give a better clean with a more natural action. You can still use the rotating brush heads with this model. When buying an electric tooth brush you need to consider whether you need all the features that come with this model as there are cheaper models available. The wireless smartguide is a bit of a gimmick but I find it useful as a bathroom clock in addition to it other functions. Some people may find the fact that it does not have a 110v charger a disadvantage, but I rarely travel to America so this is not an issue. I have now used this toothbrush for about a month and I am very happy with it.

Canon PowerShot A2400 IS Digital Camera - Silver (16.0 MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Powershot A2400IS, 21 July 2012
I already have a canon EOS and I was looking for a small pocket camera to replace an old Nikon camera. At the discounted price on Amazon of 79.99 for the Canon Powershot I did not think I could lose. I rather expected a cheap camera at that price. However I am amazed at the quality of pictures and features available comparable to much more expensive cameras. Amazing value, lightweight with a good LCD screen. Ideal for carrying in your pocket and on holiday.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2012 6:47 PM GMT

Apple Camera Connection Kit MC531ZM/A for Apple iPad [PC] (Not compatible with iPad 3, 4 or iPad mini)
Offered by Online queen
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple ipad camera connection kit, 19 Jun 2012
This did exactly what it said it would do. I connected my camera to my ipad2 and it tranferred the photos from my camera instantly. Ideal for viewing photos on the ipad when on holiday.
Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit - iPad accessory kit - Apple iPad

Watchman Sonic Oil Level Monitor
Watchman Sonic Oil Level Monitor
Offered by EnergyMonitorWorld
Price: 74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Watchman sonic oil level monitor, 19 Jun 2012
This monitor replaced an earlier model which had failed. This latest model is more compact and does not need the old battery tube which was expensive to replace. I had no problem fitting the monitor and it worked first time. Watchman Sonic Oil Level Monitor

The Cretan Runner (Penguin World War II Collection)
The Cretan Runner (Penguin World War II Collection)
by George Psychoundakis
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cretan Runner, 22 Oct 2011
We already had an earlier copy of this book but we wished to give the book as a present. The latest copy is as good as the earlier copy and I would recommend the book to anyone interested in the second world war or to anyone travelling to Crete.

Travel Blue Folding Ruck Sack Cat. No. 050
Travel Blue Folding Ruck Sack Cat. No. 050

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Blue Folding Ruck Sack, 14 Sep 2010
I bought this ruck sack for walking on a Greek island. It was ideal and did just what it said on the tin. It was light and spacious - plenty of room for all those items you need on a walk, water, camera, map, and jersey if required. It packs up into a pouch and is extremely light. The only downside is that the side pockets which hold the water bottles are not really deep enough. Fine while you are wearing the ruck sack, but I found the water bottle fell out when taking off the ruck sack, say in a bus. Not a major problem, but slightly ennoying. Very good value for money.