Profile for T > Reviews

Stuart: A Life Backwards [DVD] [2007]
Stuart: A Life Backwards [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Tom Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my son and so glad he did, 25 Mar. 2013
Excellent film brilliant acting. I have worked at a drop in in central London for the homeless for many years and this film was as true to life as you could get. Sad but gritty and funny combined. Don't miss this please.

Brilliant Windows 8 (Book & DVD)  (Brilliant Book & CD)
Brilliant Windows 8 (Book & DVD) (Brilliant Book & CD)
by Mr Steve Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand step by step or dive in, 25 Mar. 2013
Very impressed so far learnt tips within minutes of opening book. considering laptop was £500 bookly. money worth spent. Enjoying it enormous

Some Like it Rough (A Collection of Hot Sex Stories)
Some Like it Rough (A Collection of Hot Sex Stories)

1.0 out of 5 stars yawn, 28 Aug. 2012
Nothing to write it was boring - perhaps I am too intelligent for this kind of trash or just prefer real sex to reading about it.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I ever bought in my life, 28 Feb. 2012
Sounds over the top but this really is my best ever purchase! I think I am in love with it. It took me a year of umming and arrging over whether or not to buy a kindle - I love buying books from Amazon and go to the library three times a week sometimes - its round the corner. However after hearing my son rant about his I decided to go for it. I take it everywhere on the bus and train - there's no glare on the screen, no heavy books to carry but my favourite thing is I can have a sample of a book or a free book and if I don't like it ther's no loss as I haven't carried home heavy books or paid out money. If I do like it I can easily click on buy book. It fits into my bag and my son carries his in his pocket. Only one complaint the kindle covers are too expensive.
Happy customer Tracy
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2012 8:35 AM GMT

Colour Mixing Bible
Colour Mixing Bible
by Ian Sidaway

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixed my own colours am so excited, 7 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Colour Mixing Bible (Paperback)
A complete beginner but passionate artist, I wanted to take my painting to the next level and mix my own colours. All attempts failed and the more ambitious I became the worse the colour appeared. Until this wonderful book arrived. So easy to follow on my first attempt I managed to mix 9 different shades of purple! Delighted with my progress all thanks to an easy explanation of how to. Includes instructions for mixing various media including watercolour and acyllic. Love it!

The Object Of My Affection [1998] [DVD]
The Object Of My Affection [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 25 Aug. 2010
The book was great - my son recommended it to me. The characters were fabulous,the relationship between the two main characters funny, heartwarming and believable was the focus of the entire book. This failed to come across in the video.forget video order book instead.The Object of My Affection