Profile for Colin Stewart > Reviews

Content by Colin Stewart

Colin Stewart (The Trossachs, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2 x PLECTRUM HOLDER for acoustic and electric guitar
2 x PLECTRUM HOLDER for acoustic and electric guitar
Offered by Hellfire Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A recommended buy, 5 Dec 2014
These are great. I have purchased them for all my guitars.

Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo 250ml
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo 250ml
Offered by i-Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars I suffer from terrible flaking skin on my head, 5 Dec 2014
I suffer from terrible flaking skin on my head. I have used all the brand name medicated shampoos to no effect. I have just purchased Capasal and noted improvement after the first wash. I am now on wash 3 and my flaking skin has all but gone. No more brushing dead skin from the shoulders of my suit. I am more than pleased.

Mariachi El Bronx 2
Mariachi El Bronx 2

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mariachi El Bronx 2 (Audio CD)
The second album from The Bronx in Mariachi guise. These guys are hardcore punks by day and kings of Mariachi by night. Talk about Jekyll and Hyde.

The Art of War
The Art of War
by Sun Wu

4.0 out of 5 stars A short treatise on war, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Art of War (Paperback)
More of a pamphlet than a book but a worthwhile purchase if you intend to invade a neighbouring country. A classic.

Cozy Plush Panda Heatable Soft Toy
Cozy Plush Panda Heatable Soft Toy
Offered by EasihomeCookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars A panda says I love you, 30 Dec 2013
I bought this Panda as a present for my wife. She loves it. It's cute and warms up a treat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge chopper, 30 Dec 2013
This is a serious axe. It is not for the feint hearted. It will demolish a log with one determined swing.

Gaucho Blue 'Padded Series' Faux Leather Guitar Strap for Electric/Acoustic/Bass Guitar
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Gaucho straps are the business, 30 Dec 2013
Gaucho straps are top quality; good looking and very comfortable. I would certainly recommend them. What more can I say?

Fender Strap Locks FSLC1 Chrome
Fender Strap Locks FSLC1 Chrome
Offered by RST Music

3.0 out of 5 stars They're a bit big, 30 Dec 2013
They certainly do the business, my strap is firmly locked to my guitar but they are bit on the big side. I'm in two minds.

Ibanez Powerpad IAB510-BK Gig Bag for Hollow-Body / Acoustic Guitar Black
Ibanez Powerpad IAB510-BK Gig Bag for Hollow-Body / Acoustic Guitar Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Sep 2013
I bought this to protect my Ibanez Artcore 75 and it is even better than brilliant. It is a rugged, well padded gig bag that will protect my precious axe(s). It can even be used with non-Ibanez guitars too.

NOW in ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT AND BLUETOOTH (SEPTEMBER 2014) - 7" RAPID5 ECO TABLET PC - DUAL-CORE CPU - DUAL CAMERAS - QUAD CORE GPU - USB (WHITE)
Offered by F5CS LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 18 Sep 2013
This is a fast, attractive tablet PC with a bright multi touch screen. It is very easy to set up and comes with the latest version of Android.

It does not have gorilla glass but I would not expect that for this price. My biggest criticism is the flimsiness of the back. As previously reported, the flexibility of the back can cause distortion of the screen. I hope that this does not bode ill for the longevity of the screen. I have purchased a case for it so I hope that this will provide some protection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4