Profile for Igor > Reviews

Igor (Ukraine)

B-sides (2CD)
B-sides (2CD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad packaging, 19 July 2013
This review is from: B-sides (2CD) (Audio CD)
Very bad unreliable packaging. The contents arrive in a bad condition with crumpled paper part and cracked plastic part. It is almost every time CDs arrive with cracked jewel cases.

Expect No Mercy
Expect No Mercy

2.0 out of 5 stars Salovo's version of Expect No Mercy, 11 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Expect No Mercy (Audio CD)
Expect No Mercy When I put this cd on the player I was very disappointed with its obviously muffled sound. I thought, probably it just seemed to me and for comparison decided to listen to the same album released on the Snapper Classics, 2005; here the sound was absolutely normal, then I put again this Salvo version, and again heard this very bad sound.
The second bad thing is that the sleeve of this cd, which I should call "belt", is very inconvenient in use, you've got to take out the disc from it either touching its working side with fingers, or using thin fabric gloves which is necessary here, the disc does not have a protective inner sleeve. I have almost all Salvo's Nazareths, and except for this one they sound fine, but they all have the same very inconvenient sleeves, very rough inside, and probably because of this I found thin scratches on some discs when first opened them.