Profile for DBolwell > Reviews

Content by DBolwell

DBolwell "DJBolwell" (Bath)

Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black)
Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Kindle-worth the wait!, 10 Oct. 2014
Resisted the kindle revolution until now, glad I waited until the Glare-free version came out as shortly will be spending 7 days in the sun relaxing! Really impressed with ease of use and clarity of text - even in bright sunshine! I have already taken advantage of some of the free books and I am so pleased that on this Holiday I won't have to pack 6 heavy books in my case, also I won't lose my page any more. Well done Kindle.

Whites Vegas Chefs Jacket Short Sleeve M Size: Medium. Unisex
Whites Vegas Chefs Jacket Short Sleeve M Size: Medium. Unisex
Offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great price, 12 May 2014
Bought these for our son who has started working in a Kitchen-they look really smart. Material is good quality and my son loves the fact the jackets are lightweight and are "poppered" together rather than buttons. For this price they are almost disposable!

Melissa & Doug Wooden Family Doll Set
Melissa & Doug Wooden Family Doll Set
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday fun, 17 Feb. 2012
Bought as Birthday present for 3 year old Granddaughter-she loves it! Goes well in her new doll's house and she already having great fun with her role-play and imagination. Very well made, didn't realise it was coming from America so unfortunately it turned up after her Birthday.