Profile for Mr. A. G. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. G. Williams

Mr. A. G. Williams "fannyjane" (caernarfon)

I Won't Give Up
I Won't Give Up
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars it not jason marz it a tribute, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: I Won't Give Up (MP3 Download)
I was shocked to see that amazon had the song or what i thought but it just a tribute it not jazon marz!

The New Cottage Home
The New Cottage Home
by Jim Tolpin

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 7 Aug 2005
This review is from: The New Cottage Home (Paperback)
A lot of American home which are massive and like every thing in America it got to be big, but it good to see how people on the other side of the pond live but, In my opinion are a bit to big to be called a cottage, but there are very nice home and there is a cool blue print "thing" which help you when you are looking at they home and give you a better description of the home and the different materials that have been used to build they houses.
The language that is use in some areas is a bit over the top and difficult is a bit of a problem but I manage to learn some new words which is nice! But over all I like this book.

Cottage Style Decorating
Cottage Style Decorating
by Cynthia Overbeck Bix
Price: 11.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Intresting approch to country decor, 7 Aug 2005
I love this book there is a lot of ideas and inspiration to be had with this book there is a lot of nice colour picture of many different take on what is cottage style! A lot I love and some I not so much, but all good.
I was able to read this book cover to cover. The book is broken it to topics like fresh cottage style which is a very detailed description of what the author this of the style and resources and what are cottage elements. The book has special features which include slipcover magic, hearth and home, from the garden and important to me cottage quilts which I enjoyed mostly! But I think the book is a good all round. Summarise this book quickly I would have to say it is a fresh and light approach to country colour's furnishings and overall interior decor. The elements of the book should help any one create this style I here home with out any problems.