Profile for Tpot > Reviews

Content by Tpot

Tpot

Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle?
Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle, 11 Jan 2014
Love it, or I should say my daughter does, bright colours and good size pieces. Also I love the tips on the back of the box suggesting things to look out for whilst doing the puzzle. Would definitely recommend.

Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tweenies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun..., 11 Jan 2014
Bought this for my little girl who loves song time on the tweenies, there are lots of songs on the disc and so far we've only listened to the ones we know but she has a good dance whilst listening, great value...

Orchard Toys Under the Sea
Orchard Toys Under the Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic puzzle, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
Bought this for our 2 year old daughter who loves puzzles. The pieces are a good size and nice and chunky, should hopefully last a long time. Would definitely recommend.

Smart-Trike Zoo 3-in-1 (Zebra)
Smart-Trike Zoo 3-in-1 (Zebra)
Offered by WOMB SECURITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 May 2013
Have just purchased this trike after spending ages reading reviews, whilst this is one of the most expensive, it seems worth it. Looks sturdy and have just been out with my 16 month old for a walk and she loved it.... Very easy to manoeuvre and was quite a smooth ride. I am 28 weeks pregnant with twins and I managed to assemble the trike myself. She loved playing with the phone and the bag and bucket will no doubt come in handy, wish I'd bought it sooner....