Profile for zodiac > Reviews

Content by zodiac

zodiac

Batteria GPS TomTom Go 1000, Go 1005, Go 1000 Live, 4CS0.002.01, Go Live 1005, Go, Li-ion, 1000 mAh
Offered by The Battery Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom battery replacement., 11 Sept. 2014
Promptly delivery included tools and a universal charger. It work perfectly. No complain about it. I recommend you to order from this supplier.

Seiko Mens Solar Powered Canvas Strap SNE095P2
Seiko Mens Solar Powered Canvas Strap SNE095P2
Offered by HillierJewellers

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable an accurate., 17 Feb. 2014
Since I purchase this watch I never had problem in changing batteries.I can wear it everyday rain or shine.I recommend this seiko gents solar watch for people wo is always on the move.

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 100% Pure 100ml
Offered by Truly Moroccan

4.0 out of 5 stars You should try it., 17 Feb. 2014
I find it effective,makes my skin glow and fresh looking and decrease the wrinkles particularly around the eye area.I recommend this moroccan argan oil.

Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control
Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a must..., 14 Nov. 2012
I purchase this nikon remote control and i'm happy having it attached to my camera strap anywhere I go.It's a must especially taking night photograhy and taking motions of people and cars.

Citizen Eco-Drive Gents' Professional Diver Watch, Solar Powered
Citizen Eco-Drive Gents' Professional Diver Watch, Solar Powered

5.0 out of 5 stars My first original Citizens divers watch., 20 April 2011
Previously had similar divers watch but did not last that long because it is an imitation.Now I'm happy with this new citizen eco drive.I dont have to worry that it will stop if I dont wear it for several hours.I'm tired of automatic and changing batteries all the time.Delivery is very fast and I'm very satisfied.I like the feel and touch of this time piece.