Profile for J. Jagger > Reviews

Content by J. Jagger

J. Jagger "jacjag" (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Promithi Lady Womens Colorful Floral Long Scarf Wraps Shawl Stole Soft Scarves (green)
Offered by Abergy

2.0 out of 5 stars skinny! !, 21 Aug. 2014
Its ok but yes the picture looks more like 2 or 3 of the scarf I got

Panasonic KX-TG1712EB Digital Cordless Telephone 50 Name and Number Caller ID Memory 50 Name and Number Phonebook

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed.., 7 July 2014
really difficult to use! still cant find last number called. display isnt backlit so you cant use when light is dim and def not in the dark. have given one star because the line is clear! disappointed.....

Hanna [DVD]
Hanna [DVD]
Dvd ~ Saoirse Ronan
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!!!, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Hanna [DVD] (DVD)
rare, genuine, from the heart,meaningful brilliance from all involved. have you ever heard a soundtrack get more references? the reason is..............the aforementioned......i play it in my car.it takes me to another place! ha!one of my top 5/3 maybe best film?

Merrell Mimosa Clove, Women's Sandals, J57512, Kangaroo, 4 UK
Merrell Mimosa Clove, Women's Sandals, J57512, Kangaroo, 4 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy if doing any walking!!!!, 2 July 2013
these are very nice to look at but not for any serious wear. i wore for 3 days in the rain and had to throw out. didnt dry properly overnight and were slimy and reeked. but for looks and light wear in dry conditions would be fine!

How to Leave Twitter: My Time as Queen of the Universe and Why This Must Stop
How to Leave Twitter: My Time as Queen of the Universe and Why This Must Stop

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 18 Mar. 2013
Sorry! Just ok. Nothing here that you won't have worked out already. Don't really know what I was expecting. Ah well.....

Stalkers (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 1)
Stalkers (Detective Mark Heckenburg Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad, 17 Mar. 2013
This misogynist drivel has to be my biggest waste of time and 99p. Not surprised written by an ex copper! Ps can you award less than 1 star

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 kindles and still wont work, 21 May 2012
am on to kindle no 3 which has developed the same fault as the other 2 but this time amazon wont replace. i have to buy another at a discounted price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!am just gonna use my smartphone for ebooks!! buyers beware
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2012 9:18 PM BST

The Enchanted Wood - Guided
The Enchanted Wood - Guided

1.0 out of 5 stars patronising!!, 5 Jun. 2011
please dont waste your time AND MINE reminding me a the beginning of download to make sure my phone is switched off!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium series Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars What a let down! Do not understand why it is so popular!!, 1 Feb. 2011
Was very disappointed at how women are treated in this book although i suppose you could argue that the book highlights the huge issue of man's violence towards women, but why revel in it??
But my main gripe is that this book is boring!! How many times do we have to know "they have coffee" and what is on the sandwiches (no, nothing remotely interesting).
Horrible writing style!!
Where can i find a book I find stimulating??

Cosmos: The Story of Cosmic Evolution, Science and Civilisation
Cosmos: The Story of Cosmic Evolution, Science and Civilisation
by Carl Sagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, 10 Jan. 2007
This book takes my breath away! I felt not only that explanations of the universe opened and expanded my mind but also the glimpse into the beautiful mind of Carl Sagan. After reading the book I learned that he had died and I felt the loss for us all! Read it!

Page: 1 | 2