Profile for Mr. C. A. Buckley > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. A. Buckley

Mr. C. A. Buckley (Suffolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2
SUCK UK Solar Sun Jar - Yellow
SUCK UK Solar Sun Jar - Yellow
Price: 16.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish!, 25 Dec 2013
IT was so dim, I kept charging it and charging it...no difference. I thought there must be something wrong with the battery so I put a new battery in it and no difference.. This is a very poor product designed by a very weak design team/person. Go back to your day job and leave production to those who have a clue!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2014 3:04 PM GMT

Benross The Christmas Lights 12m Chaser Rope Light - Multi-Coloured
Benross The Christmas Lights 12m Chaser Rope Light - Multi-Coloured
Offered by Enigma Gadgets and Gifts
Price: 20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS!!! DO NOT BUY ANY BENROSS ROPE LIGHTS, 6 Dec 2012
Bought 2 sets of these 12m rope lights for xmas. Carefully unwound 1st set and plugged them in. All seemed fine until I noticed a section of approx 10 lights out and the next 10 next to them twice as bright. The plastic rope started melting and burning around the bright lights. Turned of as quickly as possible in fear of them catching light as the rope was now black around those lights in under a minute. So I reluctantly tried the next set, did the same and unwound it and turned it on. This time only 3/4 of the lights worked with sections here and there not working. They're going back in a bigger box as I'm not wasting my time putting this rubbish back in their boxes. I'm not paying return postage costs either as these are heavy... should look for compensation for delivering a dangerous product to my house!

FIRE HAZARD!!!

mothercare 12 corner cushions
mothercare 12 corner cushions

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 Jun 2012
These are more like hard plastic, went in the bin! Not suitable for their intended purpose. Don't recommend, try something else.

Night, Night, Peter Rabbit (The World of Beatrix Potter, Peter Rabbit)
Night, Night, Peter Rabbit (The World of Beatrix Potter, Peter Rabbit)
by Beatrix Potter
Edition: Rag Book
Price: 8.90

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT 14 PAGES, 29 Jun 2012
I purposely bought this as it quoted 14 pages, it's not it's 8 and the last one is blank so actually 7. Expensive for what it is.

EasyAcc 5600mAh External Battery Pack Charger Power Bank with built-in Flashlight for Apple iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS, iPod; Android Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2; HTC One, One X, S; LG Optimus G, I9, I7, 4X HD, Nokia Lumia 920, Google Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z; MP3, MP4,GPS, Camera, Game Player and much more [Light and Small, but High capacity!]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit, 9 Mar 2012
Bought a couple of battery packs for my iphone, the type that are connected directly at the bottom. They were okay but nothing special... well I've dumped my iphone in favour of the much better galaxy s2. Which of course meant my old battery packs are useless. This battery pack pumps out 1 amps and charged my iphone in no time at all compared to the others and it fits my galaxy, and probably any other phone I may get in the future due to all the connectors it comes with.

The torch is rather useful too! VERY pleased with this, will last for years and it gives me 3x the capacity of the built in battery on my s2 - so rather than a day or so I now get 4-6 with this.

Marvin's Magic Box Of Tricks
Marvin's Magic Box Of Tricks
Offered by The Global Trader
Price: 12.66

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor attempt, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Marvin's Magic Box Of Tricks (Toy)
I had a box or 2 of magic tricks when I was a lad and I'm not that old... I was embarrassed when my 6 year old opened this xmas day. Very poor quality, little variation and just a pathetic attempt. I wouldn't have paid more than 3 or 4 pounds for this never mind 13. I wouldn't have bought it in the first place had I known.

Big box and the magic is.... your money has disappeared into someone else's pocket!

MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 9.97

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 27 Aug 2010
ripped it off and thrown it in the bin, had better protectors. iphone cant detect fingers very well with this - where as others were fine. Fed up with trying to launch an app 5 times.

Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Chrome For I-Phone
Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Chrome For I-Phone

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY FROM TOTAL DISCOUNT STORES, 30 Dec 2009
Turns out I'm not the first to find this out...

If you order chrome from Total Discount Stores they send you silver, total waste of my time. I have to return them now and go elsewhere, unacceptable service and obviously a ploy to get rid of the silver ones and hope no one notices.

EASYi - Made To Measure Suction Mount Holder & Car Charger Kit For Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS
Offered by Akis Enterprises
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY PROTECTIVE FILM, 27 Aug 2009
What a shame, decent enough holder in many ways and even comes with a car charger.

BUT... I have a Zagg protective film on the front and back, the holder is so tight you can't get the phone in without damaging your very thin protective film (screen protector)....never mind case. Check out the two corners, the plastic returns inwards which damages the protective film on the front. The plastic clip in the middle is so stiff that too will damage your protective film.

Come on most people have some sort of protection on their iphones. I need to look for a different mount now.

Only buy this if you have nothing on your iphone and not bothered about scratching it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This really sucks!, 2 Feb 2009
I too have had Dysons, hoovers and various other makes. Dysons are cheap (in quality not cost), tacky things. I bought a cylinder version 10-11 years ago and that lasted me maybe 7-8 years. The new ones are rubbish. I had another cylinder DC08 animal, this ones does not have a motor head only a turbine which is useless. These are no longer revolutionary and are made to cost not performance.

Sebo on the other hand is by far the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned. It's lightweight, comfortable and boy does it work well. It's also cheaper yet a better built unit, lighter (can take complete head off whilst vacuuming stairs)and even quieter. My Dyson was 8.6KG this is 6.8KG. After years of searching I have finally found the Royals Royce in vacuum cleaners, my carpets now look like new.

Dyson's suck but not nearly as well as a Sebo!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2009 5:40 PM GMT