Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (White)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value earphones, 3 July 2014
Great earphones at a great price. Sound is excellent and they really are tangle free. I use them mostly for listening to audio books and they are ideal for this. However they are also great for listening to music, perhaps the best I have used in this price range. Excellent service from the seller, very quick delivery plus a follow up email to check everything ok. I would highly recommend both the earphones and the seller.

VicTsing® Multi-functional 3 in 1 Connection Kit USB OTG SD TF Card Reader MHL to HDMI Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Note 3 N9000 S3 i9300 S4 i9500

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this gadget to connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (the 8 inch tablet) to my Sharp TV. It works perfectly. Connect the gadget to your tablet, then connect your usb charger to the gadget and plug it in. Finally connect up the gadget with the TV using an HDMI to HDMI cable. Your tv will then mirror your tablet's screen. I've used it to view movies and watch BBC iplayer on my TV. Perfect, just what I needed as unfortunately none of the Samsung Tablets seem to have an HDMI port.

Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 8-inch [2-Pack] - Highly-Transparent Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Screen Protector, 4 Dec 2013
Great screen protector. Easy to apply. Exact fit to the tablet. The tool for removing bubbles and specks of dust is a great idea and works brilliantly. I highly recommend both the screen protectors and the seller.

TECHGEAR® **PACK OF 2** ANTI GLARE / MATTE LCD Screen Protector Guards with cleaning cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 & P3110
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Screen Protector, 28 Oct 2013
Excellent screen protector guard. Really reduces glare from sunlight. Quite tricky to fit as the protector is exactly the same size as the tablet, so you have to be really precise when applying it. So pleased with the screen protector that I purchased another pack of 2. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a screen protector that really reduces glare. However, the trade-off for this is a slightly less bright screen.

Google Nexus 7 Tablet Case - Purple & White Polka Dot Print PropUp Stand Case Cover (with integrated stand function and magnetic sleep sensors) & BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value case, 23 Dec 2012
Brilliant case, well-made and looks great. I bought it for my NATPC RTB 7inch tablet and it fits it perfectly. It offers really good protection for my tablet and the fold up stand works perfectly. It arrived very quickly and it was well-packaged. Overall I am really pleased I decided to buy it even though it is for a Google Nexus and not my particular tablet.

Time2® NEW 7" Inch Leather Look Case (WITH STAND) For Protection Of Your 7" Tablet PC Pad Device.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 10 Aug 2012
I ordered this case for my M009S RTB tablet. Unfortunately it was slightly too big for it, however, it is a perfect fit for ny NATPC M7 tablet. The case itself is fairly well-made and feels substantial. The stand works well. Overall, it will provide good protection for my M7 tablet and I think that it's really good value for the price.

Neo Media 48 Capacity CD/DVD Leather Style Storage Wallet
Neo Media 48 Capacity CD/DVD Leather Style Storage Wallet
Offered by YBMG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage Case, 10 Aug 2012
Great case. Exactly what I was looking for to keep my DVDs tidy. Case is of a decent quality and is real value for money.

NATPC BLACK 7" SILICON CASE COVER FOR M009S CAPACITIVE TABLET PC - also fits A10 7" / LY-F1 - PERFECT CUSTOM FIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for my tablet, 10 Aug 2012
This black silicone case fits my M009S RTB 8gb tablet perfectly. It provides great protection for my tablet whilst at the same time giving access to all it's functions. I particularly like the holes for the speakers which allow a decent volume when the case is in place.

Great to have a case that is custom made for my tablet rather than trying to customise a case that has been made for a different brand of tablet. The only slight criticism is that the case is slightly bulky however the tablet feels well protected in it.

Black UFO MP3 Rigid/Hard Case Storage Headset Bag for Earphones/Headphones or any small gadget. Supplied with hand Trolley Keychain.
Offered by Alex Whyte

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 4 July 2012
Great product. Holds my two pairs of earbud earphones, and has a pocket for my sd cards and sdcard reader. Brilliant, everything safe in one place. Great service, ordered Tuesday lunchtime and arrived Wednesday morning. Can recommend both the product and the seller, Cutting-Edge.

Purple Plain Premium PU Luxury Leather Folio / Flip Case Stand Cover Protection Skin Wallet For 7" 7 inch Android Tablet PC, ASUS GOOGLE Nexus 7, 2.2 EASY TAB, MID, Apad, Epad, 7 inch Amazon kindle fire, Blackberry playerbook, Huawei Mediapad, T-Mobile SpringBoard 7", Kobo Vox, Kobo Arc ,Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-i800, 7" Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 P6200 P3100 P3113 P3110, 7" Archos Arnova 7F G3 ,Asus Google Nexus 7" ,7" CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH ANDROID 4.0 Tablet PC ,Acer Iconia A100 7" Universal
Offered by Online Best Digital

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value case, 23 Jun 2012
I bought this case for my NATPC M009S RTB tablet. It fits the tablet well and the stand will be useful for when I am watching movies. The case looks a bit plasticky, however, it feels substantial, and it is lined with a soft suede-like material which will protect the tablet from being scratched. I ordered the case on Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Saturday morning, so fairly swift delivery. Overall I am impressed with the case and the protection it will give my tablet.

Page: 1 | 2