Profile for Happyamazonee > Reviews

Happyamazonee (Scotland)

Bigjigs Toys BB034 Number Tower
Bigjigs Toys BB034 Number Tower

3.0 out of 5 stars Great educational puzzle!, 13 Sept. 2014
Great educational puzzle but is not the best quality. The paint is chipping off quite easily and it is difficult to store in the box because it keeps falling apart when trying to get it in. Still being enjoyed but an extra coat of varnish would make all the difference!

All This And More
All This And More

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read!, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: All This And More (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this on a whim after reading the author's other non fiction trip report books. I saved it for my holiday to read on my Kndle and was so glad I did. Really enjoyed the characters and there were some laugh out loud moments. Definitely would recommend to others, full of surprises. Couldn't believe that it ended with such a cliff hanger though, hope there's a sequel in the pipeline!

Behind Closed Doors (Jessica Daniel Series)
Behind Closed Doors (Jessica Daniel Series)
by Kerry Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Read!, 19 Jan. 2014
Absolutely addictive! I finished this in a day, I just couldn't stop reading. By far the darkest so far in the series but completely and utterly enthralling. Expertly written again and I am now desperate to read book 8! Well done Kerry Wilkinson, I have been telling everyone I know about your books and they too are now hooked!

[2 Pack] TECHGEAR® Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7.0 inch (3rd Generation/2013 Edition) CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Covers
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product and price!, 30 Dec. 2013
I nearly wasted £15 on the official screen protectors but thought I would try these first and so glad I did! These are a perfect fit and easy to apply. Great product!

Child's Stitched 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves Medium (6-8 years) x5 Pairs
Child's Stitched 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves Medium (6-8 years) x5 Pairs
Offered by The Healthy House Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 9 Sept. 2011
My son suffers from eczema on his hands and I needed gloves for him to wear overnight to protect the sheets from his creams and to stop him scratching elsewhere! He is 7 years old and they fit well but be aware they will shrink a bit on the first wash!

Crystal Purple Case Hard Cover & New Light Purple Sock For Apple iPod Nano 4th Gen 8gb 16gb

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 9 Sept. 2011
I only bought this for the sock to replace one which Ihad lost. Sock is of much poorer quality than my last one but still does the job! Can't comment on the case at all but if you're looking for a hard plastic case then it should be fine!

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Purple
Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Purple
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in plum!, 1 Sept. 2011
Fantastic product with pleats offering extra protection to front. My ipad2 fits perfectly with smart cover on front and gel on back. Nice shade of plum with lilac/pink inside. I read many reviews before choosing this product and I am very pleased with it. Excellent service as it arrived 36 hours after I placed the order!

Sunshine Kids Stuff 'n' Scuff Car Seatback Protector
Sunshine Kids Stuff 'n' Scuff Car Seatback Protector
Offered by Home shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!, 9 Dec. 2008
This is a fantastic product which I have owned for 3 years now and have never had to adjust it once! Is inconspicous in the car and the pocket is ideal for all those tiny toys etc which normally end up on the back seat! I'm just about to purchase another one for second child's side of car!