Profile for Mrs. J. Jones > Reviews

Little Book Of: Little Book of Growing Up
Little Book Of: Little Book of Growing Up
by Victoria Parker

4.0 out of 5 stars Just enough information as a starter, 29 Aug. 2013
Great little book. Easy to read. It has prompted some questions from my 10 year old which is good. It gives just enough information to begin with...

Sylvanian Families Bluebell Seven Seater
Sylvanian Families Bluebell Seven Seater
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it!, 29 Aug. 2013
We love Sylvanian Families in our house and this big car can fit a big family in it, which my little girl loves. Sylvanian stuff isn't cheap, but it was good value buying through Amazon.

Witch Anti-Blemish Skin Clearing Primer 30ml
Witch Anti-Blemish Skin Clearing Primer 30ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely non-greasy base for combination skin, 13 Aug. 2013
Over the past few years I have found difficulty with moisturiser as it cause problems for my skin. This stuff seems really good and prevents breakouts.

Oxford Big Foot Alloy Adjustable Prop Stand - Black
Oxford Big Foot Alloy Adjustable Prop Stand - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says..., 13 Aug. 2013
Really pleased with the stand. It does what it is supposed to and seems solid and sturdy. I would give it 5 stars but feel like sometimes you can't review things so soon, like requested on Amazon.

Energizer CR1620 3V Lithium Coin Battery
Energizer CR1620 3V Lithium Coin Battery
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as Chips, 13 Aug. 2013
Four times the price in a well known national car parts / bike shop. Really pleased, what else can I say. Absolute bargain!

Down Under
Down Under
by Bill Bryson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift to someone travelling to Australia - he loved it!, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Down Under (Mass Market Paperback)
I haven't read this book. I bought it for someone travelling to Oz. He really enjoyed the book and especially the humour. A great read.

Mountrose Monterrey Storage Bench, Waxed Pine
Mountrose Monterrey Storage Bench, Waxed Pine

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking bench, just what I was looking for at a really great price, 13 Aug. 2013
Bit of a hassle putting and it together - but that's probably just me. The bench looks fab once assembled and was at a great price, most benches are around the £300 mark. Really pleased. It may be worth 5 stars, too early to rate!

HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE STEEL BICYCLE PROP STAND - POLISHED / BLACK
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE STEEL BICYCLE PROP STAND - POLISHED / BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bike stand - sturdy and does what it's supposed to do, 13 Aug. 2013
Pleased with the stand. Sturdy and ensures the bike stands. Haven't had it long enough to rate it as 5 stars, but as long as it lasts for a good amount of time, it's worth 5 stars

Excel Hardware 10 x Sets Classic Designer Door Handles Lever Latch - Satin Chrome
Offered by J. Boyle and Sons (The Ironmonger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solid handles at a fantastic price, 29 Mar. 2013
I knew what handles I wanted and had looked for them in a major retailer - Buy and Queue! Similar handles here were £28, so I have saved a lot of money. Really pleased with these handles. The seem solid and chunky, just what I was after.

Excel Hardware Classic Designer Door Handles Lever Bathroom - Satin Chrome
Excel Hardware Classic Designer Door Handles Lever Bathroom - Satin Chrome
Offered by J. Boyle and Sons (The Ironmonger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solid handles at a fantastic price, 29 Mar. 2013