Profile for D. R. Charlton > Reviews

Content by D. R. Charlton

D. R. Charlton "Dirk Charlton" (Cumbria)

Page: 1 | 2
EARTH ROCKER
EARTH ROCKER

5.0 out of 5 stars A SUPERB ALBUM, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: EARTH ROCKER (Audio CD)
I love this album. Unbelievably I had never heard Clutch before I got this. I was hooked straight away.
Great vocals, great music. Unique. It is certainly in my top 30 best albums ever.
Get it!

Pearl PWB11 11-inch 280mm High Tech Wiper Blade
Pearl PWB11 11-inch 280mm High Tech Wiper Blade

1.0 out of 5 stars MISSING PARTS, 6 Oct. 2014
The wiper blade did not come with the usual clip to attach it to the car wiper arm. I tried to use the existing component from the old wiper but it would not fit.

Not impressed!

Ark Royal
Ark Royal

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Enjoyable, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ark Royal (Kindle Edition)
I found this to be a thoroughly engrossing and enjoyable easy read. Ignore the criticism and give it a go!

Laptop Charger Adapter for  HP Envy DV7-7290SF DV7-7302SG DV7-7303EG DV7-7304EG DV7-7332EA Compatible Replacement Notebook Adapter Power Adapter Supply- LAPTOP-POWER (UK Power Cord And 24 Month Warranty)

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY, 23 May 2014
This does not charge the laptop unless the laptop is turned off - the laptop warns that it is not the correct charger which is annoying as the specification claims it is!
To be fair I haven't contacted the supplier as I don't want the hassle.

Live At Marshall [CD + DVD]
Live At Marshall [CD + DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY SUPERB, 13 Sept. 2013
What a superb bank - classic style but nevertheless there is something unique and inspiring about this relatively new and very exciting band - they are going places rapidly.

I love them. Can't wait for another album.

Emartbuy® Huawei Ascend Y300 Compatible Micro USB In Car Charger
Emartbuy® Huawei Ascend Y300 Compatible Micro USB In Car Charger
Offered by emartbuyuk

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR QUALITY, 13 Sept. 2013
Very cheap, but the 2 I have purchased both only lasted about a week before breaking at the phone connection end!

Pineapple Accessories Huawei Ascend Y300 Brown Pull Tab Protective Leather Pouch Case Cover & A Stylus included
Offered by Pineapple Accessories UK

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR THE PRICE SIMPLY EXCELLENT, 13 Sept. 2013
A nice looking product which protects the phone really well - I am very pleased with it. Very cheap as well!

Caribou
Caribou

5.0 out of 5 stars HIS BEST RECORDING, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Caribou (Audio CD)
I cannot understand the negative comments I have seen regarding Caribou. It is by far my favourite Elton recording.

It is diverse and simply oozes class and talent.

Give it a chance - it is superb.

Van Halen (Reissue)
Van Halen (Reissue)

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Van Halen (Reissue) (Audio CD)
This is quite simply one of the finest rock albums ever made. I remember the first time I heard it - it simply blew me away, and still does. Pure raw energy, ground-breaking. There is something unique about it that puts it way above most others. They literally showed how rock should be by taking it to a new level.
Do yourself a favour and get it.

Physical Graffiti
Physical Graffiti

5.0 out of 5 stars DIVERSE AND BRILLIANT, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Physical Graffiti (Audio CD)
My favourite Led Zeppelin album by far - and it's a double at a bargain price. There are many truly fantastic tracks on this album, and the range is diverse and brilliant as I say in the title. This is one of my top ten favourite albums, I never get sick of hearing it. Buy it - you will not be disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2