Profile for Immie > Reviews

Immie

Wildtrack
Wildtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars GRIPPING READ, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Wildtrack (Kindle Edition)
Bernard Cornwell is a fantastic writer and this book is well up to his usual high standard. I couldn't put the book down.

The Walk
The Walk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fantacy, 12 April 2014
This review is from: The Walk (Kindle Edition)
What a cracking read! I couldn't put the book down, it just goes from one scene to another so effortlessly.
I have been to Los Angeles and walked in the West Hollywood area, this book brought back so many memories.
Although it's a work of fiction there are so many facts entwined that you find yourself believing the story.

Many thanks to Lee. David

Gencon Dog Headcollar/Halter - Black, Large
Gencon Dog Headcollar/Halter - Black, Large
Offered by Pets Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works., 28 Mar. 2013
This is my second purchase of Gencons, they really do work. The first one is still in daily use, but is now almost 2 years old and is getting to look a bit tatty. It does wash and then looks better.
The Gencon works well on our Lab cross and if he tends to pull it is easy to apply gentle pressure on the lead to stop him pulling. My wife is quite petite and she can control the dog better with the Gencon than any other device tried so far.
Like most dogs, ours walks at the left side of us. He does tend to try and dislodge the Gencon by rubbing his head against our leg, and I think he also tends to walk across to his right and in front of us. This is annoying but is easily corrected by gently pulling the lead over to the left over his head.
All in all, the Gencon has been an excellent device and I would recommend it to anyone whose dog pulls.

Thirty Miles West
Thirty Miles West

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music., 10 July 2012
This review is from: Thirty Miles West (Audio CD)
Alan Jackson just gets better. There are some fantastic songs on this CD that could be released as singles....does he ever do that?
The backing music on most of the tracks is Country Rock which suits my taste down to a T.
I really cant make up my mind as to who is my favourite, Alan or Tim Mc Graw, both of them could equally sing these songs.
I reccomend it to you.

Meet Margaritaville...
Meet Margaritaville...
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Jimmy Buffett OK, 31 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Meet Margaritaville... (Audio CD)
This is an excellent 2 disc package, crammed with 38 songs that have made Jimmy famous. Allow yourself at least 2 hours to soak up the music and atmosphere of Jimmy's world.
Some of the songs are well known to Country fans, while some are just worth listening to every word. Yes, you can hear every word.!
I have been to the Florida Keys, but was not fortunate enough to meet Jimmy and his musicians. I must go again. I did find a Jimmy Buffett Margarita Bar in Cancun, Mexico. If you are down that way, pop in and say Hi. Better still, try to find Margaritaville yourself.

Freight Train
Freight Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Alan, 11 July 2010
This review is from: Freight Train (Audio CD)
Alan Jackson has done it again.
All good tracks ( sorry..no pun intended)
Some of these songs are sure to be classics.